• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Silver, thank you for helping to stall Jessica. I was the other person she was talking to.

Again, thank you
    I saw it. That's... horrible. Terrible. I feel so bad for Brandon and his family. They must be so sad right now.
    Ohaider. Are you going to post on Santic soon? I'm honestly interested in seeing both of your characters return
    1M GO1NG TO CUT YOUR THRO4T 4ND L1ST3N TO YOU BL33D WH1L3 1 SM3LL YOU D13

I suppose!

I have a zoroark too I've been playing it forever. Stupid level grinding... x/

They were put on a bus! I don't know, but what about Liza being asleep? Or something.
    WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER

I wish I could help you with that plot :(

Yesss everything except oshawott in the line is great. Oshawott was my starter :D his name is Eridan and if I stop being lazy I'll train up Karkat the snivy.

They were asleep? xD On a bus? Or maybe in a timewarp?
    HONK honk, SILVER >;oD

... Oh. Well I didn't really say anything. I said I'll just PM you.

Oshawott is pretty cute and samurott is the best but tepig is just adorable :D

Sorry about that :( but at least you're not as behind as before, sorta! The timeskip allows you to handwave much easier.
    Aaah, hope to see you then! And remember to read the first post, I revamped the EXP system.

I'm either going to be in the battle of ASB Sanctic or I'm going to ref it. I have a Poochyena who's essentially just like Arylett, so I can rename it Arylett temporarily if I was fighting.
    SsSiIiLlLvVvEeErRr

Yay!
    I hate Reshiram, though. :( I wanted tepig, snivy, or zorua/zoroark.
    Sssiiilllvvveeerrr

Yeah... but the references make up for it! :D

From McDonalds? Lucky! I only have Reshiram. I do have three of them, though...
    Siiilllvvveeerrr

I am having a ridiculous amount of fun being Aradia in this mafia. A ridiculous amount.

Too bad the innocents are losing...
    Yesyesyes THAT WAS VERY VAGUE BUT WHATEVER.

I AM LIKE THAT TOO A LOT :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom