• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn ồi bên cạnh mình, vùi đầu khóc rống lên, sau đó lại đứng dậy, tiếp tục cụng ly, uống cạn mà cất giọng khoa trương cười to.

Cái gọi là trên chiến trường tràn ngập bi thương cùng với kích thích, hoặc là nhớ đến những gã chiến hữu đã jy sinh, sẽ luôn khiến cho con người càng giống như những động vật nhỏ vô cùng nhạy cảm. Gã quản lý cùng với các nhân viên phục vụ ở nơi này sớm đã quen với những trường hợp như thế này, trong đầy chỉ có chút cảm khái đối với sự lãng phí xa xỉ hào hoa cùng cực của đám quân nhân này, trong lòng thầm cầu trời khấn phật, hy vọng đám người này sau khi uống s
    Well, I just posted it in the Spriter's Club and am about to in the Spriter's Showcase, so...
    Sandshrew and Sandslash rule =D I should get one in ASB, when I get money. But I was meaning to get a Bagon... Mmmm. D'you have an ASB account yet?
    Hi! You seem to be everywhere on the forums, when I log in. =D It's kinda creepy, but... =)
    Well, that's not a fair judgement, since I've sent about half a dozen of them here myself and they've known me for ages at other places... XD

And yes, they are :3
    That's probably a huge overstatement, but thanks anyway =D

I'm going to make a wild stab in the dark and say you like the Ace Attorney series? =D I love those games. Love them.
    Thank you! =D

(And sorry, I'm not accepting your friend request just yet- maybe if I get to know you a little bit more =3)
    Well, I've kind of sorted my stuff out. I've just been occupied with stuff lately. D= A Levels are not fun. ;_;
    Ah, hi. =D This profile page feature thing is pretty cool. Still finding my way round and whatnot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom