• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

JinxElite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You got it. I can't get to it until after I finish the others in front of you, but it should be done (hopefully) by next weekend's end. How about color? Or just Lineart?
    Aaaaand, I have another request. Sorry to be kind of 'bleagh,' you'd be number five on the list. It's not even as if I'm putting these off, I have two scanned, and one in my hands as I type this, almost done sketching. This drawing, do you want any backgrounds, text, special poses, etc?
    Hey Jinx. Just thought I'd drop a comment here and say hi. Don't know why I'm bothering to...
    Yep, Eclipse did an pretty good job. (Not sure who the original artist is, but they did good to.) :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom