• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn cứ thời điểm nào cũng có thể tìm được đồng thời liên lạc được với tôi, tôi quả thật không thể không mãi lúc nào cũng không ngừng giống như một tên ngu ngốc vậy, lặp đi lặp lại liên tục những lời nói này. Quả thật hết sức vất vả rồi a! Còn về phần niệm thơ, nếu như là niệm thơ mà nói, như vậy tôi sẽ không phải là nói như thế, mà khẳng định là sẽ nói, tôi không ở nơi này, tôi chính là ở một nơi khác a…

Hứa Nhạc khẽ ngẩn người ra một chút, sau đó mới bật cười nhạo một tiếng:

- Vừa rồi mới có người cười nhạo tôi là một gã triết học gia tam lưu, hiện tại mới hiểu được hóa
    Life in general has been kind of a b*tch to me but I'm surviving, what about you?
    Yeah, Spottedleaf is awesome. I love reading all the StarClan and dream scenes with her in them. She has a really likable personality imo.

I know! It was really impressive. And he did it with nothing but those sharpened dog teeth he added to his claws. I didn't even think it was possible to do that! It was a complete surprise to me.

Interesting. I think it would be cool if he were a ghost still wandering the earth. That would make excellent story potential.
    Yeah, it is pretty good. I'm almost finished with it and I love it. :3

I really like Brambleclaw and Graystripe too, as well as Firestar, Feathertail, Spottedleaf, and Crowfeather. I know that Crowfeather had a bad temper and everything, but I thought he was pretty cool.

It was really cool how powerful Scourge was. I was sort of disappointed when he killed Tigerstar, though, because I wanted to see an epic Firestar vs. Tigerstar battle. T_T
    That is awesome. Simply awesome. :D

Ah, I see. I'm reading Starlight, myself. I haven't read The Power of Three yet, but yeah - the original series and New Prophecy are amazing.

Who's your favorite character?
    Oh hello. (how did it take me 6 days to notice that notification) I've been fine, lately freaking out about my calculus midterm this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom