• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ultra-Saiyan Jace

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can't post in the Voucher Grab. You didn't sign up. Please read the first posts of things.
    Actually they shared the same planet, the Saiyans jus got bored and decided to wipe out their much smaller neighbours, and even though the Saiyans were smaller in number, a full moon came about and the Saiyans transformed and took the planet! And I think it was a lot longer ago than that, cuz the Legendary Super Saiyan is only supposed to appear once every thousand years, and by the time of DragonBall it had been 3000 years since the last one who died with the planet his power destroyed!
    Say, about your form for the PokePonies...there's a lot of things wrong with it. Please check the thread and fix it.
    Yeah, I loved it when I found it. The person who makes them has done other ponies too, but I am not sure if they have done Braeburn.
    Cool! To give me the group, just click "request ownership transfer" at the bottom of your group.
    Bareburn! I have a deal for you! I want to combine my social group, Fish Jumpers, with yours, the ultimate battle league of awesomeness! If you agree, all you have to do is give me ownership of the battle league!
    By the way, the Saiyan homeworld is actually called Planet Vegeta!

Isn't that right, Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?
    Projects and exams, eh? These do have a way of mucking up internet activity. If you're going to be inactive, though, it would be convenient to make sure you post in ASB's Absence Sheet -- this will delay disqualification due to timeout.
    *Shrug*

I do like Mlp, but I just don't show it much. Also, if you ever have a suggestion for a cutie mark, just tell me and I'll put it in the cutie-mark generator.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom