• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LuckyLapras' Duck

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woo, three and a half days! I start school in...
    Er...
    I can't remember right now, but it's soon. D:
    Aaaaaaah. I see. I kind of suspected such after I thought about it for a bit, but I wasn't sure...
    /shame
    Hold up, you're... you're still in school? But... B-But it's the middle of July... ; ;
    Whaaaaaaaat
    Hmmm... I don't believe I can help in this situation.
    NOTHING TO DO HERE~

... Oh, thank you! :3!! A lot of them are from The Legend of Korra right now, probably to promote the Avatar roleplay Black Yoshi and I are running. :P And that last one makes me smile everyday~
    ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS
    ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS
    WHY YOU ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS MAKIN STATEMENTS
    ASSUMING?
    My avvie fits well with RoT as well! Can't you tell? :P

Most of my lyrics I'm pretty sure no one can identify. Other than the "Break Your Heart" one, but still.
    Ah. I see. Well, if you do lyrics, I'd say use lots of colors! :3 Blues and pinks, oranges and greens, yellows and reds, all sorts! I'd stay away from black and white, however, as some people use the Minimal Dewgong style, and some people use darker styles, like Axe Murderer or Roar of Time (like me!) As such, if you use white, people with MD can't see it, or if you use black, people with AM or RoT can't see it. ^^
    Yeah, a lot of people at my school are a bit like that... A bit jerkish, but it tends to fade when they start to mature more.
    Hmm... Your siggie? Lessee... Well, in mine, I put song lyrics and gifs. And a few banners I had made here and there. I could help you find some stuff to put in it, if you'd like. c:
    I wish I could help more... ; ; If I was at your school, I'd definitely be your friend. You seem like a pretty cool guy to me.
    If you ever need to talk, I'll always be here for you! :)
    ... D:
    Dude,
    That's not even right. There are some many things wrong with that.
    Kick you in the face? You need a hug. IN THEORY.
    *hugs*
    Special:NewFiles is where the new photos are.

Just click on one of these, and you'll see the button to add a new topic. However, before you start typing the contents of your thread, click the thing that says "add other templates", type "Template:Forumheader" in the box it gives you, and add that template.

Then, type in the forum you want your thread to go in in that template box and click "OK".

THEN type your thread's content!

*out of breath*
    Yah, gummy dinosaurs rule all. :3
    Oh, oh, and you have meeeeeeee--*shot*
    Oh, I feel you, bro. The only people I know that like Pokemon where I live is my brothers and, like, three of my brother's friends. That's it. *sniffle*
    BUT, then again, I have the Internet. :D
    (I know right? My keyboard is a meanie bo-beanie; The Y key is my ~*worst enemy*~)
    Oh, noes! D: I hope things turn up for you!
    *hands a mountain of gummy dinosaurs to help*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom