• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn vậy, cả đời cũng không cách nào chữa khỏi, mỗi khi gặp thời tiết thay đổi đều đau nhức không ngừng, thị lực cũng sẽ từ từ giảm sút, hiện tại có lẽ không cảm thấy gì, nhưng ít thì mười năm, lâu hơn thì hai mươi năm, sẽ mù… Tần Trùy, ngươi hối hận không?

Tần Trùy dữ tợn mà cười:
    - Hối hận? Ngươi cũng biết, đứa trẻ ta cứu kia, hiện giờ cũng một thân võ nghệ giỏi giang, gia nhập quân ngũ, đứa trẻ cũng không biết được cùng ta trấn thủ ải Khổ Thủy, tháng trước truyền tới tin tức, thằng nhóc đó đã đưa về ba cái đầu cẩu tặc! Ngươi nói ta có hối hận không?

Dưới đài có người nước mắt ròng ròng,
    Well today was my first day of school and it was like 59 degrees all day. Not exactly encouraging, you know?
    Lakes are nice. We only have the ocean here, and we can't really swim in it, what with the riptide and such. Plus it's FREEZING COLD :o
    That's cool ^^
    I always end up losing contact with the friends I meet at summer camps and such...
    Yeah, I know what you mean! When I came back, I was so lost, but now I don't post nearly as much, really I just talk to people.
    You dissapeared for the longest time :O
    I missed you ~ *glomp*
    Though in truth I did leave for a couple months.
    I have a plush ninja :3

I want a Shuckle plushie sooo badly...oh crap I have to go.
    I do get free candy! Well, it's not exactly free, but it's lying around the house and I didn't buy it, so hey! Also, I'm really happy right now because my aunt might give me her Pikachu plushie!
    Quite well, as a matter of a fact. That is, if you can ignore the fact that I've been sick for three weeks and My neck is sore for some inexplicable reason.
    *hugs* I'm definitely not. But I talk too much and I get on people's nerves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom