• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I neglect it too sometimes. I am leaving without wanting to now that ASB is gone.
    I guess I could. I've tried with other manga, but my netbook's screen is so small...
    Not quite, there isn't as much detail. But for the most part, at least what I remember, they are pretty close.
    Lol. I really love it. But my favorite characters are those who rarely so the spotlight. The Baltics and Nordics ftw
    Yea. I've reread some of my old post from, not even 8 months ago, and get the same reaction. ulqi and frostagin have dragged me into hetalia without even meaning to
    That's how it was with Cel and me. ; ;
    And Jayy and myself! :0
    Because I'm definitely not quiet nor smart :B
    A headstrong, stubborn little bugger would still be my choice. Man, I'd just love playing someone like that. xD
    I think I could pull it off, perhaps as a stuck-up one or something. xD
    Or an insecure one but preferably the former because that would be amusing. :3
    It was, it was. :3 And I keep telling myself "Alright Ulqi let's RP a guy this time" but it always turns out as a girl. :/
    Yeah, I will! Unfortunately you're the second to be in the waiting list...
    So I'm not really sure if either of you guys will get in. ; ; I guess it depends on whether or not Flareth finishes her form or drops out, I dunno.
    I would try to open up two more spots for you guys, but... Well... Considering the last MC only seven, I didn't want to break tradition and all. ;~;
    FFFT I meant to respond to your last VM. ; ;

But yeah! It was really sweet last time. :3 It's been almost a year to the day I posted the sign-up sheet for it, which I thought was pretty cool, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom