• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ASDFGHJKL;
    That is genius.
    No, seriously.
    That sounds awesome.

Oh and check it cool I got a Lamourna ready for your divine approval
    QUINCY

DO A QUINCY.

Because it would make the trio much more interesting with an Arrancar, Quincy and Soul Reaper all in one. ; ;
    APPARENTLY IT MEANS ADORABLE
    Seriously, that's the first time I personally have ever used it. .__.;

WAIT WHAT
    GRANDMAMA GOTS PLENTY OF PILLS BUT THEY AIN'T FOR ME
    SHE BE EATIN' THEM TO STAY ALIVE, BOY
    Well
    If it helps
    The last one has the most swag
    But
    The first has the most KAWAII, GURLFRAND
    I actually saved it on my phone and used it as a my android's wallpaper if ya don't mind. Reminds me to WRITE LIKE MADE WOMAN!

Also, sending you a treat via PM. Sneak peeks much? I got about 2k done for the next chapter.
    I mean seriously
    They eat everything
    I'm like a little scavenger because I get whatever is left over
    Which isn't much
    I did orignally picture him with shorter hair, maybe a bit. But otherwise your ideas sound awesome sauce. It looks great! I love his eyes. They be INTENSE.

Haha, power rangers.
    I believe so.

Except since it failed so hard last time, I think Spectrums might be the place to have it.

Except it'll die there, most like, as well.
    Argh, well, that's mind of the case with my house. There's a lot of people that pass by it but don't notice it, so we have a lot of left over spoils.
    But then they ate them. );
    Ah, yes, of course, but they are stashed away so my brothers cannot reach them.
    And it's kind of hard to get them off of the high shelf I placed the bag of spoils on with my 5'7 height. ; ;
    youcallherulqi
    icallheravessel

EDIT: ... Darn, I don't believe I can keep up with this Observer thing. D: I'll just use spaces again and stop being so Oberserver-ish.
    Even though I only did it for like a few hours but eh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom