• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Koori Renchuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And yet I've got a deck pretty much based around Mayael's Aria and it would KICK THAT DECK'S ASS... if I ever got around to fixing it with better cards for the combo.
    Hmm :o I hadn't thought of using those. Essence Warden sounds pretty sweet, though Dawnglow Infusion sounds like it'd have the most immediate use.
    When I added Nissa, my elf deck was already one of those "spawn a billion elves, have a billion mana" type decks. Four Llanowar Elves, Fyndhorn Elves, Elvish Archdruids and Priest of Titanias, some Wirewood Lodges to untap them with, a couple of Parallel Lives, some Elvish Promenades... Joraga Warcaller to kick dozens of times, Immaculate Magistrate to give him even MORE +1/+1 counters... Asceticism and Eldrazi Monument to keep them all alive... Emrakul to make things look more ridiculous. There's a couple other possible combos I've squeezed in there too. Nissa's really just the icing on that. :p
    Ooh :3 Nissa! My boyfriend and I both have her in our elf decks. She's quite silly in mono green elves
    I spent my birthday money on an Avacyn Restored booster box. I pulled two Tamiyo, the Moon Sage :D annnd yeah still spending too much money oh well
    kekeke

In all seriousness though I have spent way too much money on Magic cards ;-;
    ...gah, I'm sorry about your plight D: I don't have anything of worth to say, except to just hang on and don't kill yourself...sorry I don't have any good advice. And I remember you since I read all the really old threads.
    i think i do cafeastrology is a sweet website but not had anyone explain in person
    yeah i know like with birth charts right it says my sun is in virgo and my venus is in libra
    A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.

I'm a seasony person by nature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom