• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

LuckyLapras' Duck

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude, I was Absoul/Alligates/some other names back in the day. I'm glad to hear you're alive and doing okay, and thanks for putting up with my xd random phase back in 2012 lol.

Have a good day, whenever you read this.
    hi im still alive.
    if you've been sitting here for the past four years wondering where tf i am, you're in the wrong place lmao
    iirc i did try to come back a lil bit back in 2013 but that kinda didn't last long. since then we've been evicted, i've had two brain tumours, actually had a girlfriend, got hit by a car, cried in school bathrooms and applied to uni.
    i don't really have any plans to come back to the forums full time. i just don't really have the energy to anymore. if u still wanna talk to me, twitter (@_kobe_san) or discord (@Kobe-san#7093) are prob the best places
    i mean im assuming the people who were around in 2012 are still around but w/e
    Whoa i haven't posted in like a month wow

...I should really post or something but.
    :P
    It's a Internet cookie, but since I didn't want anyone getting onto my weblog, it has a redirect. You did get a cookie. Although... I should probably put a picture of a cookie on the page. Sorry if you expected a real cookie. It's meant sort of like a joke. The cookie's data has a question that I attempt to remember to change every week. Sorry if it confuzzled you.
    Thank you for the nice welcome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom