• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Professor Wesker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn có hai người duy nhất có năng lực thao tác sử dụng đầu Robot MXT được trang bị hệ thống động cơ kỹ thuật lò xo mini tăng áp cực mạnh, đó chính là Hứa Nhạc cùng với Lý Cuồng Nhân!

Đầu Robot MXT Tiểu Bạch Hoa thuộc về bản thân Hứa Nhạc, ngày hôm nay chẳng biết đã bị giam giữ ở sâu bên trong gian kho quân giới nào đó của Quân đội Liên Bang, đang bị đám bụi bặm bao phủ, không thể nhìn thấy ánh sáng. Mà một đầu Robot MXT khác có được một màu đen thâm trầm hơn nữa, thì đã ở trên Tinh cầu Mặc Hoa này mà trải qua ba năm trời nở rộ quang mang vô cùng sáng rọi, đã từng cùng đầu Robot Lang
    Hey, what's your FC? Mine's 3883-5650-7552. I'm on a quest to get a medal that requires being online at the same time as each person on my friends list.
    The only natural shinies I got were a Carbink and Luvdisc. I didn't bother with the shiny fishing since it got aggravating to me o:

Oh gosh I know! I was going to wait and use a nonshiny but I couldn't resist it once I got the Noibat. He was an absolute monster in battle.
    Ooh, this was a hard choice for me but my team was Greninja, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Aurorus, Charizard, and Noivern. I actually spent forever hatching eggs for a shiny Noibat and I finally got one when I was ready to give up. So I got about halfway then managed to get a Noibat and Ditto and started from there :D
    I loved Pokemon X, though Gen 5 wasn't my favourite, though it introduced a few more Pokemon that I liked.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. But it does look interesting, what with the whole "Mundus is a crimeboss" and all.
    I always thought that [
    ] was one of the best bosses in the series.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I'm pretty excited for Dmc. At first I was a little iffy, but after watching a few videos I was hooked!
    I didn't think 2 was THAT bad; it was just the worst in the series.

In fact, did you finish it? *asking for spoiler's sake*
    While I didn't want to change my profile, I think Akuroma (That's his name, right?) ended up winning me over. My favorite Professor, hands down.
    I didn't care much for Asura's Wrath. And those same friends must think Monster Hunter is terrible and Dark Souls is easy lol; Dragon's Dogma looks more like a more colorful Dark Souls with Monster Hunter-esque level of encounters, I'm just hoping the difficulty will deliver haha. And who knows, they might pick up. I'm surprised Tales of Graces f and Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS got any advertising at all, but most of the sales for those came from the fans. It's really all on the fans at this point.

Also speaking of Dark Souls; PC release this August ;w;
    I don't think I've talked about it enough here haha. It really is an amazing game, nobody seems to realize it though; Gamestop has literally done nothing to advertise it either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom