• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stormecho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (also DotP was fun... I don't know how many iterations of it I've been in, maybe just the last one?)
    You never seemed pretentious to me! I mean, yes, our old selves tend to bring up embarrassment whenever possible, and ego is usually a large part of that (at least for me), but? TCoD has tolerated us for so-and-so many years, at least.

TCoD is the only place I've ever RPed, haha... it is full of shame, yes, but also some nice nostalgia.
    yeah. have had those problems on both feet. not that surgery is a thing I recommend in general but if you just can't manage to keep it away, it is reasonably straightforward, simple, and routine.

uh they gave me opiates just in case but by the time the local anaesthetic wore off it was like. fine. loose toenail problems but those aren't really a huge deal.
    "aaaaaa ingrown toenail aaaaa

someone remove my foot this is agony"

ah yes

those problems

... well! it is a very simple surgery if necessary at least!

which toe
    Yeah! Of course you can! Having a tank pokemorph adds a bit of spice to the mix anyway. :D Go all out!
    pfff same

for what it's worth I'm looking and lurking aside from mafia and some ASB discussion

I only really post in the ORAS thread because Hoenn !!! :V
    THE BESTEST.

I still like the theory I had during Amityville. Like how she's actually not a child of darkness, but a child of light. Just sayin'
    Yes, Eris will simply hover above Nick while he sleeps like "MMMMMM"

And when she tries to eat his dreams, she can meet Shade within his own realm. And she'll be able to CONVERSE with him. And he'll be all classy.

Isn't your roommate's demon friend the best?
    I'm very good at that!

But yes, Vidal is now the first person to be yelled at by the teachers. He's following in Malin's footsteps without even meaning to! Damn golden brat...
    Oh, what a terrible turn of events!

I'm truly sorry to have given Eris inspiration. Truly, I am. :]
    You're sick?! Oh, dear me. This will not do. I'm afraid I have to get the Magic School Bus so I can shrink down and fight the infection one-on-one.

It'll probably only hurt a little.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom