• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Truly, a battle of wits?! I think 30% or 35% would be a good middle ground...

(now that you've mentioned the clickable sprite thing I wish I had done that, oops)
    the thing is for me I only get Really Bad Allergies like. four times a year in May/June. and then I'm fine until next year??? so idk if Drugs are the answer, if I am still dying next week I... will probably have look into this Omnaris thinger... (until then I will eat bees, idk if that doesn't actually work)

so like. essentially you're paying $5000000 to use Hart House and not take classes

...wait that's right... I meant like. climbing perpendicular but headfirst? like going down headfirst instead of up. how do you word things

:( is she still gonna help you sell bagels though
    25% seems a little low, though... Like, Luke could just spam Dazzling Gleam or something and win in a round.
    (I don't mind at all!)

...and meanwhile I'm just sitting here unable to think of roles for basically everyone...
    Also, re: Luke battle: Totally yes! It'll be fantastic!
    Nope! Boosts connected with a status fade with the status, by my scale, and since Barfie's confusion faded completely before King used Psych Up, they're both at neutral.
    It doesn't bother me at all! Everything is so dead right now and a slow reffing is better than no reffing at all :)
    and I guess you get to keep all the other benefits like dental services and.. using the writing centres?? free coffee at sid smith during exams??? $0.03 page printing at utsu. although you could probably get away with using the last two even if you weren't a student

I guess climbing perpendicular to the ground might be easier than normal climbing now that I think about it also? and maybe you could... bring a pickaxe to robarts to make up for the lack of handholds... I think they sell pickaxes at canadian tire

ooo so did they agree to double your raised funds yet, or is it still in the works..? (do Real People actually take time to cut and spread things on bagels like... I have places to be)
    I originally a Zorua called Shihna (with Black Glasses! B)), but then Sangfroidish gave MF a Bobby Fulbright Zorua and that fits so much better. Maybe Sangfroidish can be my rival, really, since we've battled twice already.

Oh, another possibly-an-error thing - Charge Beam doesn't seem to have changed Espionage's type to Electric? Totally not stalking the two unfinished tournament battles because I can't wait for the next round...
    omg woman exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams
    I guess part time fees aren't too bad in exchange for Valuable Workplace Experience or sth??? hmmm

when you say climb upside down that's like. are you belly up, parallel to the ground or head first, perpendicular to the ground??? and does this mean that once you defeat the DRAGON wall you can maybe climb up the side of robarts....

aaa hopefully they'll say yes! donating money to charity is the kind of thing that corporations Do so hopefully that means you're almost there. (and what kinds of bagel... I will buy a bagel)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom