• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Departure Song
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn t của mỗi một vị tướng lãnh Quân đội Liên Bang đang ngồi trong gian phòng họp này. Mà theo những biến hóa tiếp theo của kế hoạch tác chiến quân sự chi tiết, những hình ảnh mô phỏng trực quan trên tấm bản đồ Tinh hệ ba chiều được biến hóa thành những khối đường cong với màu sắc khác nhau, không ngừng phát sinh những biến hóa rất nhỏ.

Sư Đoàn trưởng Vu Lâm Hải chậm rãi bưng lên tách cà phê của mình, cặp mày cau lại, bắt đầu nghiêm túc quan sát mỗi một tiến trình chi tiết của quá trình thôi diễn quân sự tiến công. Trong đầu thì phân tích, trong những nhiệm vụ mà bộ đội của chính mình
    Um, if you don't mind, I'd quite like to start off with Blood in Our Wells, and then if I end up liking it I'll buy the CD for Autumn Aurora. Thanks :)
    *laughs* I would certainly like to get some writing done, but I don't think that I'm going to be able to convince my parents that I shouldn't get a job because I'll be spending my days writing the next great American novel.
    No, my break was two weeks ago. I only have five weeks of school left, though.
    Huh, I've never been to an anime event or anything before. Hope you enjoy yourself, anyway.
    Yeah, I have the NP that covered that covered that match at home. I can still remember the fallout after the event online, too.

Anyway, are you doing anything special over break, or just hanging out?
    *laughs* Well, that was skarm, actually; chaos lives in Europe somewhere, so he's never been able to participate in a US tournament. I'm sure skarm could go on at length about hax for that match, anyway. XD
    Sure, if I'm able to get to a tournament location. Last year they only had two qualifiers, one in California and one in New York, so if it's something along those lines again, I'm totally not going to be able to. We'll have to see.
    Yeah, although I won't get to play it much for a while. I left my DS charger at home over break, so it's down to whatever juice is left in the battery at the moment before I'm going to have to stop and wait until May to carry on.

Cool to hear you plan to get into competitive battling. Were you planning to try for the video game championships this year?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom