• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

haneko
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy 20th anniversary to tcodf! I wish I had joined while the forums were more active, but 12 yr old me was too shy
    I think I'd credit this place for encouraging me to learn more about trans issues + how to be supportive of trans rights. I was nominally pro-trans in the past, but didn't give any thoughts until now towards what being trans means to those who are, and how they wish they'd be treated. Hopefully y'all forgive me for any uncomfy things I've posted in the past. These biases unfortunately run deep.

(and this is probably the deepest thing I've ever written on this site lmao)
    Hey myuma! I've gone and added Mirage Island as an affiliate of PokéPrint. Can't wait to see what's in store next for your site! :3
    haneko
    haneko
    Hi there! Thank you so much. I’ll make sure I add Pokeprint ASAP!
    haneko
    haneko
    Ah, I didn’t notice you had emailed me! So sorry. I should really check more often ^^;
    kimbachu
    kimbachu
    No worries at all! Welcome back!
    • Love
    Reactions: haneko
    Hi myuma!! It's nice to see you around! :D I hope you're doing well lately!
    haneko
    haneko
    Hey! I managed to get out of a really bad situation back in January/February and life has literally never been better. (Plus, I somehow stumbled my way into a relationship with a truly amazing person..?!)

I hope you’re doing well too, Blu! (+all the other people who reacted to your post!)
    Bluwiikoon
    Bluwiikoon
    Holy shit I'm so glad you're in a better situation now!!! Sending so much love your way omg 🥺
    • Love
    Reactions: haneko
    I've had a cough/sneeze for several days but also have an important exam tomorrow... Not sure if I should go or stay home. What do you TCoDians think?
    I
    IndigoClaudia
    If it's something that absolutely needs to be done, i think you gotta do what you got to do. if it's not lifechanging or anything, stay home!
    Herbe
    Herbe
    you should probably stay home dude :/ communicate with the teachers, there has to be a makeup opportunity
    haneko
    haneko
    I went in the end, wearing a mask and carrying hand sanitiser. They did socially distance everything. Not ideal, I know
    Ready for the Cats (2019) mafia with my new profile pic ~
    haneko
    haneko
    Just got killed ✌ I think I figured out what I'm doing wrong in mafia, though...
    I just decided to make this. It isn't the best because the sprite is tiny compared to the image so i had to do some resizing to make it look not awful, but i hope you enjoy :D i don't really know why i made this.

Jq51TU8.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom