• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokeNinja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn ẽ ngẩng đầu liếc mắt nhìn về phía Hứa Nhạc.

Từ một vị cô nương bình thường trong một Hội sở của Lâm Hải Châu, biến thành một vị tiểu thư thẻ đỏ của hộp đêm Kim Bích Huy Hoàng Lạc Nhật Châu Chủ tinh Tây Lâm, hiển nhiên là mấy năm nay cuộc sống cũng không tệ lắm. Trên thực tế năm đó cô ta cũng đã là một cô thiếu nữ thanh mị cực kỳ xinh đẹp rồi, chỉ là trong tính tình của cô thiếu nữ vẫn còn một chút cứng rắn, mới mãi không thể nào nổi danh lên được. Mấy năm nay, dần dần chặt bỏ đi cái đuôi bướng bỉnh của thời thanh xuân, cả người liền có vẻ trầm mặc nhu mì, mềm mại hơn rất nhiều, cũ
    no, i don't have a fanfiction.net account. and no, it's your own voice, don't try to mimic anything. and don't feel like you have to.

you could always pick the beginning and the chrous or whatever, you don't have to rap, neccessarily.
    hey! me and my friends are doing a nico chorus for the song gekokujou... we were wondering if you wanted to join.
    coz too lazy to online here XD
    I always on other forums more *shot*
    Hey there. I heard you like vocaloid (Captain obvious) which is pretty cool. I've only really heard Ievan Polkka, but they still seem like a interesting band/japanese thing. Japanese things tend to be awesome, unless it's SEGA.
    my first song was... i'm pretty certain it was... oh i don't even know. haha.

i think it was white letter. a miku song.
    i had "rin kagamine is a singing synthesizer program" or something like that.

lol idk i just read it wrong. xD i still accidentally say kanamine all the time...
    haha. i was obsessed with the kagamine twins forever. i my head i still call the the kanamine twins because i misread it the first time i learned about them and saw they're name.

WELL LUKA HAS BIG BOOBS SO IT'S ALL OKAY ♥
    a big stupid vocaloid fan. like, seriously. i'm insane. i have all the figmas, nendoroids, and the goodsmile figures. and all the programs. teehee.

mmmmm. i think luka is rather hot.
    Megurine Luka is the best Vocaloid on earth. >:U
    (But I must admit, the twins make great singers at certains songs though. O:)
    I've got all of those XD I go on collecting sprees at random times. I really like Meltdown the best though. Have you heard Kaito's version of it? It's worth hearing.
    VOCALOIDSSSSSS~
    Len and Rin are totally awesome. What are your favorite songs by them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom