• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thanks for All the Fish

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Typh, if you get a notification from Scyther, please don't listen to him. -_-;;;
    Typh, Typh.. Calm down. ^.^;;
    I'll "upload" it here eventualy, but I need Skroys help with that..
    And as for your realism doodle, What do you mean "what happened to it"?? D:
    (;~; I miss him. On the kinda-plus side, I'll be getting two more rats at some point soon, so the lack of cute small animals to hug will finally end.)
    RRRRRRRRRRRR *crunchsplatterewwwgross*
    (Well, wild rats, yeah.. But Timmy was awesome-rific! D;
    Yay for you. ^^)
    THIS WON'T HURT A BIT. IT'LL HURT A FREAKIN' LOT. *Pulls out a chainsaw*
    (Tsk tsk, such language!! xD What about rats? I used to have a rat.. D:)
    Fun, fun! That sounds fair! *rips bandages off*
    (Mice?! o.0 I suggest investing in a really nice -shotgun-.. >DD)
    Oh dearie me. Again. *vultures circling*
    SAAAY, if you kick the bucket, can I inherit your stuff? If I promise to share with Notory? :D
    *Covers you completely in bandages*
    Cool. Because I drew that, and it's kinda funny. I'll scan it when I get back home.
    Moving right along.. uh...
    Link holding a 4th of July sparkler, with his hand on fire. Funny or disturbing?
    Oh dearie me. Somebody get a doctor! ...But not House. No way.
    *Doctor Mario poofs in* DID SOMEBODY NEED A DOCTOR?!
    Yes. But not you. Get out of here!
    Doctor Mario: D; *leaves*
    So...
    What are you interested in than? O_o

Like when you jump on the bed and try to touch the celing, but your mom comes in and yells "QUIT PLAYING ON THAT BED [NOTORY]" and you have to stop? I MUST TOUCH THE CELING. O_O
    Maybe you had an obsession that faded? Or the novelty wore off? :3

Well Typhy, *pulls out two sock puppets* When two people love eachother veeeery much....
    I always get demerets for lack of eye contact. Granted, in our society that detonates not listening, but I'm different..

THE WRITER WRITES EVERYTHING, THUS IT BEING A COMIC. XDD
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! Yeah, like if I'm talking to a teacher or something I can't look them in the eye. I always looked a bit to the side of the, it's wierd. X33

I HAVE THE PERFECT EXPLANATION. It is a comic. Plain and simple. X333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom