• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Murkrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday

;;Runs back, smiling, takes out a boquet of rainbow flowers for the Cute Welshie;;

I love you, darling. Oh so much~ ;;Suddenly grabs him and hugs him TIGHT!;; You're sweet~ D'awww. I'm sorry I couldn't get ya an ANTI-FLU SUIT! It's just... um... this was the only one in stock. But yeah~ Enjoy my Aryletthugs and Arylettlove instead~ ;;Giggles;;
    Welshiecancen likes it?

Well, you already have the Flu. And an ANTI-FLU SUIT wouldn't really help, since its purpose is to prevent it.
    I wouldn't be able to stick that. D: But it must be great to be fluently bilingual. It'll give you better chances with future jobs, as all teachers say. So you live more towards the center of Cardiff or the outskirts?
    Well, we do have to have it compulsory from like... year 1. x3 I do know it, but not fluently.
    Two years? Oh my God, wow... I couldn't even imagine two years.

Inside Things like um... emotional stuff? Yeah, that.
    Yeaaah, it's been a year~ Actually... I just realized... it's been a year since I've had that epic moment with Cirrus. I believe it was September 22th... ;;Checks;; Yeah... it was. Now I feel kinda funny from seeing it...

Time flies.

Well, yeah. I've been doing all right... though I haven't been doing much thinking about Inside Things yet on this Sabbatical. Just kinda focusing on Outside Things a lot. I'll be back eventually though.

Oh and the Welshielady who just joined talked to you. =O When I saw her in the Intro thread, I immediately thought of you.
    :o Sorry, I kinda get hyper when I find someone online that lives nearby. Cause I has no friends and stuff. xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom