• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

90's Are All That

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Remember these shows?

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
The Adventures of Pete & Pete
All That
The Amanda Show
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Catdog
Clarissa Explains it All
Double Dare
Doug
Hey Arnold!
Kenan & Kel
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Nickelodeon GUTS
The Ren & Stimpy Show
Rocket Power
Rocko's Modern Life
Rugrats
Salute Your Shorts
The Secret World Of Alex Mack

Dude, Nick's bringing back the 90's, SO MUCH NOSTALGIA!

I am actually really excited, I mean I grew up with those shows. They even got Kenan to host. SO EXCITED.

Is it wrong I am excited to watch a bunch of cartoons?

And Clarissa Explains It All? I forgot that show...

Nick's bringing back the classics? I've heard about that and WHEN? WHEN IS IT HAPPENING? I know they show them late at night on Nicktoons when I'm sleeping but...is that gonna change?

I love the (supposed) pun in the title, BTW.

Haha, that's actually what they're calling it.

It starts this the 25th at midnight.

They're also going to run movies like Good Burger.

Yes! I missed these shows, and now they'll be on again! Which of Nick's channels is this going to be on? :D

^Yeah there will be.

I read that 90's Are All That will be on from 0000-0400 or something like that.

^Yeah there will be.

Not at my regularly scheduled times. >:(

HOLY SHIT

BRING OUT THE DANCING LOBSTERS
dancing-lobsters-o.gif

No Angry Beaver's? Darn, maybe that is a little to late into the 90's. Still, I have been meaning to watch some 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' for a while, and I have surprisingly missed Catdog so, YES.

> midnight
> turn on nick
> "george lopez marathon"

wtf is this shit.

edit: oh, apparently TeenNick is a different channel now. Guess I can't watch. >:C

Last edited:
No Angry Beaver's?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why no Angry beavers? It was awesome!!!!

aww I got all excited for a minute but then I realized this was from like a month ago. ): grumble

But they really didn't show Angry Beavers? Why not?

It's still going on though on TeenNick. Maybe they're thinking to show different things after a certain amount of time.....

I like catdog (and only seen a bit of Doug)

Hey Arnold, Ren and stimpy were awesome. and the Amanda show!

Back
Top Bottom