• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

9Sign-ups still accepted) Pokemon: Eevee Society: Birth of a New Darkness

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Olay, I was tiold my Roleplay needs to go herer insted. Being that I am not a mod, I cannot move it here, so I shall have to restate the info.

Background

In the non-human region known as the Virdon, the Pokemon Council (The Legendary Pokemon) watches over the "Commons." There is peace in the Virdon.

That was until one day, IT came. A mysterious beast arrived to conquer. No one knows what it was or how to stop it. The Pokemon Council was caught off guard. The Council didn't know what to do.

In the midst of the fight came a ragtag group of Eevees who seemed to battle excellently. After the first fight, the Council appointed the Eevees and asked them if they wished to evolve.

Current Characters
CJ Blazer (Jace)- Eevee- Ivyeon
Kali (Kochi)- Eevee- Vaporeon
Espeon (Rose)- Eevee- Espeon
Spunky (Ryo)- Eevee- Shenleon
You are one of the Eevee warriors and must choose whether or not you will stop the strange monster. Are you up for the challenge?

Rules
-All the basic rules
- Participants are allowed to use any move known by that Evolution or Eevee.
-Only one character at a time (may have to make another if your character dies)

Sign-Up Form
Name:
Nickname (optional)
Evolution (Optional):
Custom Evolution Details (if you made yoiur own Eevee evolution):
Altered Appearance (such as a broken horn, scratches, burns, ect.)
Personality:
Biography:
Other Details:

My form
Name: Jacen
Nickname: Jace
Evolution: Ivyeon
Custom Evolution Details: Ivyeon is the poison type evolution. He is slender and has short- purple hair. He has silver paw pracelets on each leg and red eyes.
Altered Appearance: Has a permanent scar on his side from a past battle.
Personality: In battle, Jace is a fierce warrior who will protect anybody that he sees worthy of defending. Outside of battle, Jace is very social, but is silent if he suspects a traitor or villain.
Biography: He was raised in the streets as a common Pokemon and learned how to fight by himself. He joined the Pokemon Council as means of taking vengence against the Shadow Beast for what it did.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon: Eevee Society: Birth of a New Darkness

Name: Kochi
Evolution (Optional): Vaporeon
Altered Appearance: Kochi is a light, lavender shade. He is also very big for a Vaporeon. He stands about 4 feet tall
Personality: Kochi is rather laid back and cautious. He loves to eat, especially fish, meat, and sweet foods. He's not the fastest of characters and doesn't like to overexert himself, but he is smart and can take a good deal of 'punishment', yet still be ready for more.
Biography: When Kochi was a little kit, he was a pure-white albino Eevee. He was also undersized, the runt of his litter. Eventually, his mother - a Flareon - and his siblings couldn't afford to feed him anymore and just abandoned him to starve. After a brief run-in with a crazy Ninetales, he was eventually adopted by a Vaporeon family and nursed to health. Ever since then, he never wanted to feel small, weak, or hungry ever again...
Other Details: Kochi has been a Vaporeon for some time, and is thus one of the older members of the group. developed his liquidization technique (acid armor) to the point where he can shapeshift locally, creating tendril-like limbs that can stretch to ensnare something, or he can also move as a blob or puddle. He can also trap other objects within his fluid form by wrapping around them.

Joinin'.

Name: Rose Kaben
Nickname: N/A
Evolution: Espeon~
Altered Appearance: Yin/Yang necklace, and a scar on her gem.
Personality: Serious but happy, but will become blood-thirsty and violent if pushed.
Biography: Rose hatched on Fullmoon island in Sinnoh and got trained by Cresselia and traveled the world. She came to Virdon because she heard about a monster destroying the place, so she came to help.

Alrighty then, Now lets begin.

How the story began (I think its called the GM)
The story shall begin as a normal day in Isena City, where the Pokemon Council lives. Everybody is doing what they normally do. Also, each person will currently be in their Eevee Form, but will evolve later on.

Last edited:

All right, well, when you're ready to post the first actual RP post, you can make a new topic in the normal RP forum.

Alright, I am now starting the roleplay. Check the main Roleplay site to begin.

Is it too late for me to join? If not, here's my character:

Name: Tas
Evolution: Glaceon
Personality: He usually keeps to himself. He normally only says something if he thinks it needs to be said or someone talks to him specificly. In battle he usually hangs back, studying the opponent, until he thinks of a good way to fight.
Biography: He had an average life until he heard of some kind of a beast terrorizing Virdon, and decided to go and see what was happening.

This is my first try, so hopefully I won't mess it up.

If I can still sign up...

Name: Crystallia
Nickname: Crys
Evolution: Crysteon
Custom Evolution Details: The Rock-type. Has a dark brown body with rocks of different colours scattered around his fur. Coloured crystals grow from the rocks and jewels are scattered in his fur. He also has long strands of fur going down from his hair to his tail, which has a ruby on the end.
Altered Appearance: Has a huge slash mark on his leg, some jewels are partly broken.
Personality: He's brave and will charge into any fight. He's strong both physically and mentally, and he doesn't go down without a huge fight.
Biography: When he was very young, he was bullied a lot so he ran away and lived in a cave for a while. That's where he learnt the powers of the Rock-type, but he started to get a bit lonely so when the other Eevees came he tagged along with them.
Other Details: N/A

Back
Top Bottom