• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open A new beginning:A Death Note RP*spoilers up to the end of ep 37*

TwilightRealm

Epicalocity...
Well... After Light dies Ryuk accidentally drops his notebook while flying back to the Shinigami realm. He also drops the Death Eraser. (see Death note manga 13: How to read Page: 225)When the note book lands it opens up onto a page. One name. One death: Light Yagami... Conveniently the eraser (type:89 at the end of the form to be accepted) lands on Light's Surname. Therefore, reviving him...Light stands up, walks out the building and picks up the notebook... He looked up at Ryuk and smiled...

Yup, theres the plot...
And heres the characters

Light~ Keta
Misa~
Near~Hyper~Piplup
Ryuk~Grinning Calamity
Sidoh~ TwilightRealm
Gukku(Click here for image: guy with skull thingy wooden beads and horns.)~
Matsuda~Minnow
L~Rat-in-a-cage
Watari~(Same as above)
Mello~(SAA)
Matt~Bouncing doughnuts
Mikami~(Revived by Light)
Higuchi~(SAA)
Original Character~Hyper~Piplup~Saya
OC~ Caazper~Daniel
OC~ Dewgongeru~Ame
OC~Shadowstar~ Shadow

(i can make more OC spaces)

OC Form~
OC Name:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Image: (if possible)
Other:
(You can be an OC and 1 above character if you want to since theres infinate amount of OC's)

Last edited:
I call Near please!
And an OC too, since we're allowed =D

OC Name: Saya
Description: She has short, straight black hair, that is longer at the front than the back. Her eyes are the colour of polished amber. Her outfit is a long blue dress with violet embelishments. She also wears a violet and blue hair decoration thingy. (Can't remember the word <<;;)
Personality: She is pretty random. She likes waffles. Beside from this fact, she has a pretty reasonable way of thinking. Sometimes.
History: She lives by herself, in a small flat in the Kanto area of Japan. Her Mother died when she was born, and her Father works in the Police force. She has helped them several times.
Image: Coming soon.
Other: Her record of eating waffles is 89.

A wild Caaz appeared
Hmm i guess ill try a role playing thingy, and since ive seen deathnote this seems cool, i haven't read any manga. and ive never been in a role play thingy.
hmm hyper piplup allready called Near...ill make a origanal character!

OC Form~
OC Name: Daniel
Description: Black clothes medium hair laid down. dark skin. mexicany/asainy (Weird combination.)
Personality: Alot like the loner you see in the corner. really doesn't talk to anyone. very immature though.
History: Dad died from a drunk driver while walking to the store. Mom raised him since he was 5.
Image: Something like this...
magnemitetraineruo7.png
(Without the maggie of course.)
Other: Loves chocolate covered strawberries. : L
Wild Caaz fled!

I'll join as Ryuk. 89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, ya take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall! ... wait, how did that one come back!?

OC Name: Ame
Description: Long black hair, blind in her right eye (Left is a dark blue, right is a washed out blue), 5' 5"
Personality: Quiet, laid back in the worst situations, terrible self confidence.
History: Never knew her family, grew up alone
Image: Don't have one. :[
Other: Loves Near, (now, in the future, whenever he appears, she loves him).

Yeah, I thought that too. Light himself as a character's probably going to be a lot to handle- he thinks a lot and he thinks insanely fast.

OC Name:Shadow
Description:Red dress and higheels, cresant moon berrete(can't spell in the morning...), long, black hair, four feet and fifty centimeters tall.
Personality:Quiet and willing to help.
History:Shadow has been Light's secret admirer since middle school. She tries her best not to blend in but it never worked. She moved away for what would be her junior year in highschool to America to study law. Her parents wanted her to be a detective one day and they were forcing her to do things such as study law against her will. She ran away from home and back to Japan.
Image: N/A
Other:She has a crush on Light and thinks that this will be her chance to catch his attention. Her lucky number is 89.

((All accepted!))

Sidoh floated out of the mafia base, after carrying Mellos and Matts corpes there. He looked down at his Death note... He grabbed air... Then he shouted... "RYUK!" He took a deep breath. "RAWG! HE'S STOLEN IT! AGAIN!"

((Damn... I just realised theres no way Mello and Matt would come back alive... Mello burnt (Cremated kinda) and Matt wasn't even written in the Death note. Well lets just say they have twin brothers >.< from now on both of them were written in the Death note and can be revived... Stupid plotholes...))

Near wasn't actually doing anything relating to the Kira case. At all. No paperwork. He had people to do that sort of thing.
He was just stacking dice. Making a dice city. And this time, Kira's killings wouldn't interrupt him.

Saya was also doing nothing. Well, except homework. Easy homework. Maths, Science and English.
"Booooring...."

Back
Top Bottom