• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open AbsentNumeral's Graphics Cafe

AbsentNumeral

Celes is an ita
J30UR.png

Hello, all, and welcome to my new shop! I can make banners, avatars, and anything like that. Please respect that it may take time to produce a quality image, and always use the form when submitting a request. Also, it would be kinda nice if you gave me credit, and maybe even linked back here, y'know?

Here are two sample banners. I don't have any avatars, but they would be similar. Just smaller, and squarer.

Xa02h.png

CB98R.png

Request Form:

Dimensions: I'd prefer a specific pixel height and width. For reference, my examples are 300x400.
Background: What color(s) you want in the background. You can also specify different designs like swirls, paw prints, splatters, etc. I can probably find a brush pack or image for anything you come up with. Otherwise, I'll just make something up at my own discretion.
Image: The picture you want in your banner. Again, you can either specify different effects like those in my examples, or not.
Text: What you want your graphic to say.
Other: Any other details.

Well, there you have it. Start requesting!

Last edited:
Dimensions: 250x200.
Background: A sky blue background
Image: (Prepare for extreme complication!)
This at the top. And this cut to a headshot in the bottom left corner. This, also cut to a headshot, in the middle of the..bottom of the banner. Area. And near the top right corner, this.

Text: "Gameplay", right under the DB Logo.
Other: Would you mind terribly making two versions? One that says "Quest" and the other saying "Gameplay"?

Last edited:
Dimensions: 800 x 250
Background: Swirls with the Dialga footprint.
Image: A Dialga that looks like it is getting ready to use Roar of Time (I couldn't find a link)
Other: N/A

Dimensions: 300x400
Background: What color(s) Kind of like the background you used for the Purrloin one, but gray.
Image: This, and a Latios on HER right.
Text: "Ulqi-chan" anywhere in any font.
Other: N/A

These are pretty good. I like them! :D

Dimensions: 300x400
Background: green with swirls of gold.
Image: This in the middle, with reshiram and zekrom behind it to the sides.
Text: On the top, "I never wanted to be a hero...", and my username on the bottom.
Other: none

Dimensions: 300 pixels tall and 500 wide
Background: Black
Images :This guy cut down to his head and shoulders (include the saluting arm), placed on the far left, with the shadow effect used in the Mudkipz example. Also this made big, behind everything else.
Text : "Yes, my Master!" in bright red, in the creepiest font possible.
Other :N/A

Thank you!!!!

Okay, I'm back for more if'n you don't mind.

Dimensions: 300 x 500
Background: Swirls of navy
Images : My avatar in the middle. Dialga, Quilava, Noctowl, Lucario, Serpirior, and Marowak surronding him. (if thats too much, I'll cut back)
Text : Team Dialga (centered)
Other : N/A

Thanks, but since you'll use four (and tell me if Im nitpicking) can yo replace Marowak with Quilava?

Back
Top Bottom