• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Acronym Game

Hippy You Train Kittens

And actually, it was supposed to be I Think Jake Is Cool XD XD

JIWBA

Hippy, You Can Hear Trains

XD I don't even remember my intention for my last acronym XD

JIMF

Holy cow, you did get it right!! We must be telepathic!!!!!

Hippy Is That Awesome

JIT

Wow, that's what mine was! :o
Dangit, the irony of me not getting that one XD
Oh gosh, this'll be interesting XD
Jake Tiger Feels Fairly Purple, Like Larry Kicked Perry
I got lost near the end XD No amount of telepathy could have saved me there XD

XD it was supposed to be Jake Thinks Flo From Progressive looks Like Katy Perry. XD I would have died if you got that correct. And since you didn't give me an acronym, I will just give you another one!! >:D

JINTS

Last edited:
Dangit! That's not the first time I've done that XD Usually I catch it and edit my mistake though. Sorry! D:

Jake Is Not Thinking Swell

HSFM

XD XD XD It was Jake Is Great!! XD Hahahahahahahaha!!,!!! XD

Bad Dogs Thank Hippy? XD

JING

XD We seriously must be telepathic!! XD

Oh dear.
Hippy Is Perpetually Peaceful Yesterday

That didn't make sense, my verbs tense was horrid. But whatevs.

JAKE

Back
Top Bottom