• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Actual Vanilla Mafia [Night Zero]

The terrorist should count, but then again they don't know who the mafia are and the mafia doesn't know who they are, so it's a double-edged sword. Who knows, if DA was a fishing bro, then ILS could have been the terrorist and we wouldn't know, would we?

...Phantom, will the Terrorist flip innocent on death, or mafia? I'm assuming innocent because that's how they appear to inspectors, right?

The terrorist should count, but then again they don't know who the mafia are and the mafia doesn't know who they are, so it's a double-edged sword. Who knows, if DA was a fishing bro, then ILS could have been the terrorist and we wouldn't know, would we?

...Phantom, will the Terrorist flip innocent on death, or mafia? I'm assuming innocent because that's how they appear to inspectors, right?

Upon inspection and death the Terrorist would flip innocent.

At any point during the day phase, he may blow himself up and take one player of his choice with him. If the inspector inspects the terrorist, he will be shown as not mafia, and if he dies, he is also shown as not mafia.

well, sometimes GMs do that differently, so I thought it worth it to clarify.

I guess, since Phantom is pushing for a decision, I'll tentatively abstain? Unless anyone has any accusations or anything?

I think you skipped my question. Is terrorist including in the count when mafia outnumber town?

Like if there are two mafia one terrorist and three town is it a 3-3 tie or something else?

I think you skipped my question. Is terrorist including in the count when mafia outnumber town?

Like if there are two mafia one terrorist and three town is it a 3-3 tie or something else?

Terrorist would not count. The mafia are not aware of the terrorist.

Ok, I understand now.

I doubt we'll have any amazing conclusions while I sleep, so just putting another abstain out there

End Night One

*Insert brilliantly written flavor text here.*

Zexion died. Innocent.

Begin Day 2.

*Not all night actions were sent in last night. For some players this is their second night not sending in actions. This is your warning. Third night without night actions means an inactivity modkill, as stated in the first posts both in the game thread and the sign up thread.

That was some of the best flavor text ever. 10/10 would reccomend.

Um, Not quite sure what to discuss here. One fishing brother is down, and two unknown innocents. There is also an inactivity problem. The odds are *really against us*

It's nice to see discussion has really taken off. Ummm. Does anyone know anything? I mean we only have two more abstains guys! I hate seeing this die!

As time goes on we're losing more power roles. I hope our investigator is still alive.
Should we abstain again? Or should we go the time honored route of 'lynch Flora'? I really don't know what would be less devastating right now.

Back
Top Bottom