• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Actual Vanilla Mafia [Night Zero]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Phantom stretched as she glanced out the window at the star covered sky. As the mayor of the small city gazed out over the town she felt a pit in her stomach. Something was going to happen. She wasn't sure what, but it felt like a storm was coming. She shivered, trying to shake the feeling away. But it clung to her.

Maybe it was just the full moon.

Begin Night Zero.
You have 48 hours to complete night actions.

(I know quite a few night actions are already in, thanks for that, but a small few aren't yet. So I may start early, aka when I get all the actions in.

On another note, I have run way too many mafias, my lists of mafia games to associate with this thread is glitching the fluff out. It's entertaining.)

Mmmmmake me.

Don't make me bring the GM smite on.

Anywho.

End Night Zero.

Phantom was awoken by the sound of someone banging on the door to her chambers. With a groan she rolled out of bed and shuffled to the door. A town guard stood there, his hand stopped mid knock. He looked a bit nervous. "What is it?" Phantom grumbled.

"There's something you should see..."

Phantom quickly dressed then followed the guard down to the council chambers, where she could already see the source of the guard's jitters.

There, in the middle of the room, lay two shapes wrapped in white linen. Phantom shook her head. "Gather the council," she ordered. "It seems we have a problem."

DarkAura is dead. She was innocent.
I liek Squirtles is dead. He was innocent.

Not all night actions were sent in last night. Please note that actions not sent in will not happen.

Begin Day 1.
48 hours for discussion and voting.

Rules and Guidelines:
1. No out of thread communication.
2. Standard 48 hours for each phase. Extensions will be given at the GM's discretion.
3. Night actions that are not sent in will not happen.
4. Limit 3 abstains.
5. No deadposting or posting at night.
6. You may not quote your role PM.
7. You do not send in your night action for three nights in a row you will be modkilled. You may send in actions ahead of time or you may choose to hold your action.

STILL NIGHT ZERO

Don't tempt me.

I'll do it! I mean it!

*reloads smite gun*

C'mon, do ittt! You knooooow you waaaant to.

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

You seem awfully sure he's mafia :p

So... two deaths.... I don't recall, is there a vig? If so, acting night nil would be bad. Unless they thought they had to?

SHUT IT.

C'mon, do ittt! You knooooow you waaaant to.

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

I see you changing the post title.

If Butterfree or a mod would kindly be nice enough to grant me threadmin or change the title for me, please?

So... two deaths.... I don't recall, is there a vig? If so, acting night nil would be bad. Unless they thought they had to?
If I'm understanding Phantom's post in the sign-ups there would be a vig if there were a large number of players. She said she was adding Roleblocker with us having 11, but no mention of vig, so I doubt it.

Still a possibility of Lovers dying.

If I'm understanding Phantom's post in the sign-ups there would be a vig if there were a large number of players. She said she was adding Roleblocker with us having 11, but no mention of vig, so I doubt it.

Still a possibility of Lovers dying.
Ahh, I see now. Well, that's... a spot of bad luck. It seems they were wrapped in linen together, so maybe?

Looking at the signups, the only other way tha tweould happen is fishing brothers, but I thought that happened the night after? and if it did, why are they wrapped in linen? Although the flavor might not be relevant.

Yeah, my bad, that was definitely a Fishing Bros.™ kill. To clarify, DarkAura was my brother, and ILS was my target.

I guess I'm pretty much useless now?

Back
Top Bottom