• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 5)

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 3)

Why didn't I end this earlier. >:|

The town, searching for some random dude to shoot, located Silver and slashed his throat. His eye-things flashed like he was having a seizure and then he died.

Meanwhile, Kam laughed, because dramatic irony tickles his funny bone.

Silver is dead. She was innocent.

(PS: please submit your night actions??? xoxo Kam)

Last edited:
Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 3)

I wouldn't know! After all, it's not like you ever posted in the thread. >:(

The town woke up this morning, feeling as manically depressed as ever.

When they went outside, they noticed a humongous crater in the middle of the town, where the icy blue fragments of Superbird's body lay.

Well, at least they knew he was innocent!

Superbird is dead. He was innocent.

The town had a role call, and two people were missing. The first was Blaziking, who had seemingly boiled away.

Blaziking is dead. He was innocent.

The second person that was absent was Meowth... where could he be?

Suddenly, the water fountain exploded and Meowth's black-and-white corpsed jetrocketed out of the bizzlit in the most fucking overbodaciositous occurbo that ever hapen'd ever.

Meowth is dead.

2a4v6yt.jpg

Forty-eight hours for discussion.

Well, crap. I think we may have had some sort of bomb-vig? Boiled... Blaze must have killed Superbird. And I know why.

OH GOSH, THIS IS MY FAULT D:

I can explain, if others show signs they're online. :P

Also, is Zeburaika an innocent? And the text implies there's more of them...

... Okay then.

D: We lost three people?! Icy blue fragments dictate that Superbird was probably telling the truth, but roleblock isn't hugely helpful, so that's not too bad... Blaziking I have no idea, and well, there's nothing else to be said about Meowth, lol.

SIGNS OF LIFFFEEEE XD

Well, Blaze must be some kind of vig that gets killed if they use their action. How do I know? This exchange. Superbird was a liar, yet still innocent. WTFRELL? Blaze, I suspect, went- "Oh. We've got a mafia." so we end up with that.

I think Karkat just wanted to shorten the game a bit, thus WATER FOUNTAIN EXPLOSION. That or one of our mafia is a water type. By that logic, if there's one fire, one grass, and one electric ( possibly Zeburaika ) that would make sense for the 3 starter types + Pikachu. But then again, I'm likely waaayyyy off and we just have at least one water type. Or it's the first thing.

Take your pick.

SIGNS OF LIFFFEEEE XD

Well, Blaze must be some kind of vig that gets killed if they use their action. How do I know? This exchange. Superbird was a liar, yet still innocent. WTFRELL? Blaze, I suspect, went- "Oh. We've got a mafia." so we end up with that.

I think Karkat just wanted to shorten the game a bit, thus WATER FOUNTAIN EXPLOSION. That or one of our mafia is a water type. By that logic, if there's one fire, one grass, and one electric ( possibly Zeburaika ) that would make sense for the 3 starter types + Pikachu. But then again, I'm likely waaayyyy off and we just have at least one water type. Or it's the first thing.

Take your pick.

hahaha no

Wait, no no no no no no no no, or just one no?

XD

Saving the tropes for Mindscrew mafia. o3o

Well, crap. I think we may have had some sort of bomb-vig? Boiled... Blaze must have killed Superbird. And I know why.

OH GOSH, THIS IS MY FAULT D:

I can explain, if others show signs they're online. :P

Also, is Zeburaika an innocent? And the text implies there's more of them...

So you are saying you are involve that relates Superbird and Blaze? Are you a tracker?

Well this may be far from the truth but Superbird could be Kyurem that has an ability to kill the attacker if get hit.

So you are saying you are involve that relates Superbird and Blaze? Are you a tracker?

Well this may be far from the truth but Superbird could be Kyurem that has an ability to kill the attacker if get hit.

Superbird roleclaimed angry snowflake thing, a dayblocker. Kammington seems to have confirmed it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about it. Me and my short term memory.

The only thing I can figure out from the text is Blaziking is burned. Well at least we know Meowth's pokemon.

All I could think of when I saw that pictures was 'needs more SBaHJ-esque Jpg artifacts' XD

Anyway, I find InvaderSyl's 'OH GOSH, THIS IS MY FAULT D:' speech to be confusing. Care to elaborate on why these deaths are your fault?

Back
Top Bottom