• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

ok, if I have this down right, I think a vote for Herbe should benefit everyone else pretty much equally and be able to meet with broad support

good job team

yeah zori (along with Stryke) are my two most ??? slots in my sudoku. like they could make sense in either slot i have them placed in, but i think one layout is more likely than the other just based on Stuff

hey i just realised i completely forgot to establish for certain. you guys on the corner alignments have wincons to eliminate the players in the factions directly opposed to yours, right? is that either of the sets of three, or all of the five players opposed to you? bc i've been assuming the former but if it's the latter that changes the calculus a bit
yeah it's either for me. all five would be nuts, considering the game stops at 5 deaths as long as someone has won.

@qenya i believe we share something ( i don't want to go into details where everyone can see )
also for what it's worth i think i know what you two share

oh ?

what do you think i share with qenya ?
if rows are groups (town/3p/mafia) and columns are alignments (lawful/neutral/chaotic), i think you both share a column imo.
disclaimer: i might have qenya's spot in sudoku wrong. but i'm fairly sure about yours

@qenya i believe we share something ( i don't want to go into details where everyone can see )

oh ?

if rows are groups (town/3p/mafia) and columns are alignments (lawful/neutral/chaotic), i think you both share a column imo.
uhhhhhhh

i am also fairly sure about hydreigon's spot and i don't think we share any alignments at all

...now curious whether you've got my alignment wrong, or one of us has got hydreigon's wrong.

oh ?

uhhhhhhh

i am also fairly sure about hydreigon's spot and i don't think we share any alignments at all

...now curious whether you've got my alignment wrong, or one of us has got hydreigon's wrong.
i'm fairly certain about hydreigon's spot. i think i might just have your alignment wrong??

with my sudoku, if i have hydreigon placed 100% correctly, and if you share nothing with hydrei, then you have to be in my column (lawful/neutral/3p)
but i don't think you are in my column based on what you've been saying

oh ?

uhhhhhhh

why do you think this?

with my sudoku, if i have hydreigon placed 100% correctly, and if you share nothing with hydrei, then you have to be in my column (lawful/neutral/3p)

Where in your sudoku do you have me placed ?

do you want me to say the exact location

not unless you want to say the exact location ( either just the row or just the column is fine ) whichever you prefer to share ( but not both )

not unless you want to say the exact location ( either just the row or just the column is fine ) whichever you prefer to share ( but not both )
you are neutral.

you are neutral.

Wow that's impressive i didn't think you would have figured that out so soon

I'm super out of the loop here lol
I have, in true-neutral fashion, a survivor wincon
I will take sides once I get more informed

ok well uh true neutral was not where i had you (zori) originally, which means that my sudoku now has you in the center and qenya/stryke seem interchangable in their two spots

I feel like I should be able to use these clues to solve this but I'm coming up blank now
here's a guess sure why not

Mawile? - Hydrei? - Stryke?
Qenya? - Zori - Claudia
ZM? - Mist - Herbe?

Back
Top Bottom