• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

lawful townneutral townchaotic town
lawful mafianeutral mafiachaotic mafia
lawful 3pneutral 3pchaotic 3p

if anything, considering my table (as seen above), wouldn't it be most beneficial for lawful + town to at least try to eliminate the chaotic mafia today? if we blind pick someone from one of the corners (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town), we have a high chance of being detrimental to either lawful or town (or both)

i mean, of course we don't exactly know where ZM falls on this chart. maybe he is the chaotic mafia we're looking for, or maybe he's lawful town, or maybe you just have to yeet him for your wincon. We Just Don't Know
Anyway, here's a thought I had. Based on the info so far about wincons, it seems reasonable to conclude that eliminating each of the four "corner" alignments (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town) would benefit five different people, right? For example, yeeting the lawful mafia would benefit everyone who is either chaotic or town.

So... yeeting one of those four corner alignments should be able to attract majority support, right? On that basis, I'm curious: who would be up for voting out ZM?
noooo don't do it

lawful townneutral townchaotic town
lawful 3pneutral 3pchaotic 3p
lawful mafianeutral mafiachaotic mafia

You got the table mixed up, I fixed it. 3P should be in the middle, as they're representing the neutral morality, whereas Mafia represents evil.

@Mawile
@Zero Moment

where do you both fit on that ^

1. Qenya and Mawile are treating Herbe as if they are a kill-for-free player
this probably means that they have them in the Chaotic Mafia slot, because of the roles we have flipped
2. Hydrei claimed neutral in a very credible way, so PoE puts them in Neutral Villager
3. Mawile says that if Qenya shares nothing with Hydrei, she has to be in Mawile's column. This means that Mawile is Lawful, which he also sort of just said above me while I was in the middle of typing this.
4. Mawile thought Qenya was in the same column as Hydreigon (putting her at True Neutral), and then said that he might be wrong on alignment. Qenya said she shared nothing with Hydreigon, making her likely Lawful 3p.

this leaves me at

Mawile/Stryke/ZM - Hydrei - Stryke/ZM
Qenya - Zori - Claudia
Mawile/Stryke/SM - Mist - Herbe

i have come to the conclusion via sudoku that you may be one of my allies. would you care for an alliance

this has me thinking that you probably are allied with Zero Moment in terms of the same location in you sudoku, unsure about the exact locations through

if my sudoku theories are correct, Stryke *should* be in either the same row/column as me, so I think it could be possible for me to win alongside him!

i might be Wrong though lol if my assumption about where you are in sudoku is incorrect
At this point in time, Mawile had Qenya occupying the True Neutral slot. The only slot that is in a line with all other open slots at this point in time is Lawful Neutral. I am inclined to say that this is why Mawile said it, instead of any special information on Stryke.
Although this is basically just a guess lol

4. Mawile thought Qenya was in the same column as Hydreigon (putting her at True Neutral), and then said that he might be wrong on alignment. Qenya said she shared nothing with Hydreigon, making her likely Lawful 3p.
i don't know where qenya thinks hydrei is, and if she placed hydrei in a different spot in sudoku, then qenya might not be in lawful 3p

this has me thinking that you probably are allied with Zero Moment in terms of the same location in you sudoku
[insert haha yep image here from earlier in the thread]

At this point in time, Mawile had Qenya occupying the True Neutral slot. The only slot that is in a line with all other open slots at this point in time is Lawful Neutral. I am inclined to say that this is why Mawile said it, instead of any special information on Stryke.
yeah i have nothing on stryke lol

i don't know where qenya thinks hydrei is, and if she placed hydrei in a different spot in sudoku, then qenya might not be in lawful 3p
fair enough but I'm going to have to make some stretches if I want to solve this with only piggybacking off of your and Qenya's mechanical info :T
Although I assume from your reaction to that post that you aren't lawful 3p, and ZM claimed a corner role
so the lawful 3p slot should be either Qenya or Stryke

technically speaking, i do have another bit of mechanical info that would allow me to place qenya more firmly in one spot or another, depending on if she was being honest about something earlier 😁

with my sudoku, if i have hydreigon placed 100% correctly, and if you share nothing with hydrei, then you have to be in my column (lawful/neutral/3p)
but i don't think you are in my column based on what you've been saying
yeah something's a lil funky somewhere
my sudoku is giving me two possible spots for qenya
one I'm pretty sure isn't actually possible
and the other feels weird
also, what's this I've been hearing about an alignment swapper?

im thinking it might possibly be this way unless i'm missing something

Mawile/Qenya - Hydrei - ZM/Qenya
Mawile/Qenya - Zori - Claudia
Mawile/Stryke/Herbe - Mist - Herbe/Styke

i guess if i had to choose someone in my sudoku who i would rather know the alignment of between stryke and qenya, i would probably want to hear more from stryke lmao

at least with qenya i have a Vague Mechanical Hint of where she might be, but stryke is just still ???

Back
Top Bottom