• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

Hydreigon, personally I have ZM down as lawful mafia and Mawile as lawful town, but I can't remember why off the top of my head, I think it was something about their reactions to voting for Herbe? I don't have copchecks on either of them (that bit wasn't a lie, just the alignment). I don't expect it matters either way, they have an effective majority assuming Zori wasn't lying about her wincon.

I guess there's no harm voting ZM but I don't think it's gonna make any difference.

I don't have copchecks on either of them (that bit wasn't a lie, just the alignment).
oh are you actually a cop lmao
Yes! I assume from what you're saying that all the chaotics probably had the same cop power as me, just like all the lawfuls had the same one. Though if that's the case, I can't help but be a little teed off that yours explicitly confirmed you all had the same one, whereas ours didn't. lol

I don't have copchecks on either of them (that bit wasn't a lie, just the alignment).
Yes! I assume from what you're saying that all the chaotics probably had the same cop power as me, just like all the lawfuls had the same one. Though if that's the case, I can't help but be a little teed off that yours explicitly confirmed you all had the same one, whereas ours didn't. lol
it's just weird to me that there would be So Many Cops especially with the rule that lawfuls need majority same vote to inspect someone lol. but yeah the lawfuls Knew that we have to get majority agreement on the night action in order for someone to be inspected, so that's why i was calling your bluff on you being lawful and being able to just free inspect with no mention of needing to agree

it's just weird to me that there would be So Many Cops especially with the rule that lawfuls need majority same vote to inspect someone lol. but yeah the lawfuls Knew that we have to get majority agreement on the night action in order for someone to be inspected, so that's why i was calling your bluff on you being lawful and being able to just free inspect with no mention of needing to agree
Yeah, so I gather. Oh well, I think it was a spirited attempt at deception :<

I don't think the number of cops is game-breaking in a game where everyone has different wincons (even if some of them overlap) - we need some way to identify allies. At first glance the lawful version seems weaker since you can only get one result per night between you, but I think that's balanced by your explicitly being told that you all have the same power, so you could use it to identify each other.

Another idle thought: if the other chaotics also had the cop-who's-blocked-by-being-targeted power, they probably had me pegged as an ally as soon as I claimed PGO. God, poor Herbe watching me accidentally betray him in slow motion.

I think that's balanced by your explicitly being told that you all have the same power, so you could use it to identify each other.
it's also balanced by me having to do stuff like this because i have no private contact with the other lawfuls:

also if i'm being honest, the people i would most like to know the alignment of are hydreigon and stryke (in that order of priority)

Back
Top Bottom