• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

Anyway, here's a thought I had. Based on the info so far about wincons, it seems reasonable to conclude that eliminating each of the four "corner" alignments (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town) would benefit five different people, right? For example, yeeting the lawful mafia would benefit everyone who is either chaotic or town.

So... yeeting one of those four corner alignments should be able to attract majority support, right? On that basis, I'm curious: who would be up for voting out ZM?
noooo don't do it

lawful townneutral townchaotic town
lawful 3pneutral 3pchaotic 3p
lawful mafianeutral mafiachaotic mafia

You got the table mixed up, I fixed it. 3P should be in the middle, as they're representing the neutral morality, whereas Mafia represents evil.

i have some interesting information ( i don't want to reveal any details beyond someone probably has a decent role

to be fair i was just writing it like how i write my usual mafia orderings. town, then mafia, then 3p

also do you have any reason for me to not vote for you ZM
Yes. That would kill me. And make me very sad.
do you have a night action btw
Also! We might be allies and we wouldn't even know it!
Yes.
Yes.
have you used it
Yup, both nights. It hasn't done anything so far.
Yup, both nights. It hasn't done anything so far.
the phrasing "hasn't done anything so far" makes it sound like it's supposed to do something lmao

i guess the only other question i can really ask is like. who did you target, if you're comfortable w/ saying
It does 'do something' but only under circumstances that are almost entirely out of my control. I won't be expositing on that any further, though.

I targeted Rari n0 and Stryke n1.
i have come to the conclusion via sudoku that you may be one of my allies. would you care for an alliance
Hell yeah.

this back and forth between the two of you kinda seems mysterious

Anyway, here's a thought I had. Based on the info so far about wincons, it seems reasonable to conclude that eliminating each of the four "corner" alignments (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town) would benefit five different people, right? For example, yeeting the lawful mafia would benefit everyone who is either chaotic or town.

So... yeeting one of those four corner alignments should be able to attract majority support, right? On that basis, I'm curious: who would be up for voting out ZM?
noooo don't do it

You got the table mixed up, I fixed it. 3P should be in the middle, as they're representing the neutral morality, whereas Mafia represents evil.

i have some interesting information ( i don't want to reveal any details beyond someone probably has a decent role
what is a decent role btw

also if i'm being honest, the people i would most like to know the alignment of are hydreigon and stryke (in that order of priority)

noooo don't do it

what is a decent role btw

also if i'm being honest, the people i would most like to know the alignment of are stryke and hydreigon (in that order of priority)

there i fixed it for you

also. a hint

lawful 3pneutral 3p

also if i'm being honest, the people i would most like to know the alignment of are hydreigon and stryke (in that order of priority)
yeah I get you, hydre has been a big :unsure: the last couple days and stryke never actually offered anything up to avert the gaze of the bandwagon

yeah I get you, hydre has been a big :unsure: the last couple days and stryke never actually offered anything up to avert the gaze of the bandwagon
yeah i think hydre is definitely the more confusing one between the two of them (stryke is just kinda always Like That from my understanding)

anyway i'm chill with an abstain right now

like at least everyone else i can kinda place a guess for in sudoku. hydre is just a big question mark and it would be useful to know Any Information About Them tbhtbh

Back
Top Bottom