• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

Anyway, here's a thought I had. Based on the info so far about wincons, it seems reasonable to conclude that eliminating each of the four "corner" alignments (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town) would benefit five different people, right? For example, yeeting the lawful mafia would benefit everyone who is either chaotic or town.

So... yeeting one of those four corner alignments should be able to attract majority support, right? On that basis, I'm curious: who would be up for voting out ZM?

lawful townneutral townchaotic town
lawful mafianeutral mafiachaotic mafia
lawful 3pneutral 3pchaotic 3p

if anything, considering my table (as seen above), wouldn't it be most beneficial for lawful + town to at least try to eliminate the chaotic mafia today? if we blind pick someone from one of the corners (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town), we have a high chance of being detrimental to either lawful or town (or both)

i mean, of course we don't exactly know where ZM falls on this chart. maybe he is the chaotic mafia we're looking for, or maybe he's lawful town, or maybe you just have to yeet him for your wincon. We Just Don't Know

Anyway, here's a thought I had. Based on the info so far about wincons, it seems reasonable to conclude that eliminating each of the four "corner" alignments (chaotic mafia, chaotic town, lawful mafia, lawful town) would benefit five different people, right? For example, yeeting the lawful mafia would benefit everyone who is either chaotic or town.

So... yeeting one of those four corner alignments should be able to attract majority support, right? On that basis, I'm curious: who would be up for voting out ZM?
noooo don't do it

lawful townneutral townchaotic town
lawful 3pneutral 3pchaotic 3p
lawful mafianeutral mafiachaotic mafia

You got the table mixed up, I fixed it. 3P should be in the middle, as they're representing the neutral morality, whereas Mafia represents evil.

to be fair i was just writing it like how i write my usual mafia orderings. town, then mafia, then 3p

also do you have any reason for me to not vote for you ZM

Yup, both nights. It hasn't done anything so far.
the phrasing "hasn't done anything so far" makes it sound like it's supposed to do something lmao

i guess the only other question i can really ask is like. who did you target, if you're comfortable w/ saying

It does 'do something' but only under circumstances that are almost entirely out of my control. I won't be expositing on that any further, though.

I targeted Rari n0 and Stryke n1.

i have come to the conclusion via sudoku that you may be one of my allies. would you care for an alliance

It does 'do something' but only under circumstances that are almost entirely out of my control. I won't be expositing on that any further, though.

well i guess "technically" i "have" a "night action" it is just that i am "unable" to "use" it now or ever, really

see that's the thing. i can do something useful too but only under circumstances that i also refuse to elaborate on, but that i suspect are the same reasons.

i refuse to elaborate on my exact position in the sudoku vs your exact position in the sudoku, but i have reason to believe that we are in the same row/column (whichever direction you put it)

Back
Top Bottom