• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alucards Chao Sprite Shop

Wow. That was fast. Thnx. Is it all right if i can request more than one? If i can, then here they are:

An Azumarril Chao, pose C10,

a Ninetales pose A6. Also, can you put a question mark above her head?

and finally, a Poochyena pose D10. Thnx in advance!

kk guys ill work on them but right now im working on something else they will proboly be done by tomorrow but i cant garentee it.

its ok im done with the work

EDIT: hey guys im doing somthing new recolorings and morphs also im doing pokeballs .

Ex this is a morph and a recolering of a tranatar and a charizard tell me how it looks

Last edited:
Alright. I'm back. Could i have a Zangoose recolored with Nuzleaf colors, and a skitty fused with Eevee? the base will be skitty. Thnx!

yay thanks!
to keep this shop running ill have a charizard chao please pose D-1 please!

Last edited:
kk ill do it asap
Edit: Done

I don't really like how they turned out though.

I like them. The skitty could be a bit better, but i still like it. The Zangoose is really good. I love him!

Could i have a Nuzleaf Chao pose B8? Thnx!

Trainer: Starter girl from leafgreen
umbreon Chao - Pose: b-11, with regular head-ball
eevee Chao - Pose: a-4, with heart head-ball
espeon Chao - Pose c-6 with exclamation mark head-ball
shiny charizard Chao - Pose B15 with big heart head-ball
gardevoir Chao - Pose d-10 with heart head-ball
Squirtle Chao - Pose c-15 with regular head-ball
thanks!

kk i got alot on my plate but ill try to get it done asap
zakly srorry but i had too rush the skitty my mom was kicking me off the computer

Back
Top Bottom