• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

And here comes the Umbreon.

RainbowMoon Umbreon

Zena the Vulbreon
Hello, I'm new here. Beautiful Dreamer told me about TCoD and I decided to join. :grin:.
Translation: Umbreon, Um Um Umbreon. Umbreon Umbreon Umbre Um Um Umbreon Umbreon. :grin:

UMBREONZ YES

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, otherwise known as Moonlight the Shiny Umbreon, whose mate is Scar the Red-ringed Umbreon.
What?

Anyways, Umbreons are my favorite Eeveelution.

It's quite obvious that RainbowMoon Espeon and RainbowMoonUmbreon are the same people, is it not? We're not completely stupid.

Uh, welcome, I guess.

i was going to say, maybe siblings? when this happens everyone just totally assumes it's the same person. sorry.

welcome, you guys.

I'm sorry about that then, my mistake. Welcome properly and stuff?

Welcome, RainbowMoon Umbreon! My Pokésona is an Umbreon as well. Except her name is Shadow Moon (more of a combination of two cliché Umbreon names :P) and she has white rings, black paws, and a scar from her left eye to her chin.

Cryptica and I are twins also, and what just happened to you, with the confusion and all, also happened with us. No worries, though. Glad to welcome you. :D

Hello, and welcome to the Insane Asylum TCoD forums! All I have to say is to not let the crazy people get you.

Hold on...we're all crazy. So you are doomed!

Ahem. Anyway, I'm Prog, and you can find me pretty much anywhere on the forums except for the Anime board. Hope to see both of you guys around!

Welcome! I'm glitchedgamer. Umbreon isn't one of my favorites, but Dark Types! Yay!

(...What the hell kinda noise does MissingNo. make? Got it!)

Translation: *Random static mixed in with other Pokemon crys*

Back
Top Bottom