• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 3]

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 2]

When did Br0 type in italics again

Seri0usly what's y0ur reas0n f0r d0ing that

I think it's either y0u 0r LS99 that has t0 g0.

(he never spoke, but he would probably speak in badass italics so yeah)

Even after I claimed vigilante and no sufficient evidence for laharl?

At first I th0ught they were S0llux because 0f the quirk. N0w I have an0ther reas0n t0 suspect them (and n0t because 0f the quirk).

I d0n't think y0u're actually a vig. It seems rather idi0tic t0 claim this early.

Bodyguards bodyguards doctors

I hate all of you and wish you were dead... SHUT UP.

IT is annoying, but not enough to kill them for it. Abstain.

What p0int? I d0n't see what y0u are talking ab0ut 0_0

Must I r0leclaim t0 c0nvince y0u 0f LS99? (He has n0t p0sted since his accusati0n, mind y0u.)

Yes, I am a Miller.
The reason I haven't posted since my accusation is because I haven't posted ANYTHING since my accusation.
I say vote Mai for wildly throwing around accusations.

No don't vote off Aradia. Don't vote off Laharl, either. Just abstain... For now.

Why the hell d0 y0u want t0 abstain s0 badly? I see n0 reas0n n0t t0 lynch 0ff Legendary.

0f c0urse, at this p0int I d0ubt any 0f y0u will v0te f0r him. 0_0 I supp0se I c0uld r0leclaim, but then 0f c0urse everything will be bl0wn and m0st 0f y0u w0n't even listen.

That's tje whole point. I see no reason to lynch of Legendary in the FIRST PLACE.

I'd say that Mai is the Inspector and inspected me Mafia, and is trying to get people to lynch me without revealing her role.

I'd say that everyone knows that by now.

0f c0urse.

N0, that's c0mpletely ridicul0us. If I was inspect0r I w0uld have said s0 already; this appr0ach is getting me n0where.

Though a heated discussion took place on the Dragonfly, the decision was for there to be no kill. As the passengers returned to their carts, the Mafia began to plan their next move.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [NIGHT 2]

The passengers awake to the smell of rotting flesh in the main compartment. The body is found to be Aradia's (Mai), and the voice on the intercom confirmed that she was indeed evil. Many grimaced at the sight of her sliced and diced body as a discussion was formed to decide who would be lynched.

Mai was killed. She was Mafia.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Did I really type Mai instead of Legendaryseeker?

Heh.

Back
Top Bottom