• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

Aw, sucks to be you. Pecan rules ^^ Though she seems to want a waitress shirt despite the fact that I gave her one a few days ago. --;

Doesn't matter, I have Tipper now who is in the same personality group as Pecan. In case you didn't know, there are six personality groups:

(I made up this names, so yeah, they're not official or anything.)
Stylish girls (Eg. Pecan)
Pretty girls (Eg. Bluebear)
Nice girls (Eg. Marina)
Moody boys (Eg. Angus)
Lazy boys (Eg. Stitches)
Buff boys (Eg. Curly)

But still, her calling you "chipmunk" kinda grows on you' doesn't it?...

I'm easy so long as Pecan and Daisy don't go.

What d'you think of Stitches? I think you said he was in your town... he's my favourite villager, ever.

Eh. He's OK. I suppose he's a sub-favourite just under Pecan and Daisy. I don't like Roald though. Every day he asks for medicine and I never ever get anything from him. v_v

That's because he's ill. Once he gets over his illness he'll repay you (Albeit probably with some atcky wallpaper or carpet but oh well.). Villagers get ill at random, and they only way to stop it is to give them medicine.

Yes. It takes ages. For example, Tipper in my town was recently ill for more than a week.

Last edited:
They don't die. Eventually (Like, after a week or so) they get over it themselves.

You also lose a present. Which is usually worth 500 bells or less or just 500 bells, but oh well.

I recently made up a list of species that should be in Animal Crossing:
Dragon
Alien
Armadillo
Aardvark
Fly
Porkupine
Robot
Gecko
Deer
Seal (Almost wrote Spheal XD)
Dinosaurs (T-Rex, Brontosaurus)
Mole
Rabbit
Chimpanzee
Platypus
Snake
Butterfly

Yeah... I think that's it.

Rabbits already are, but I agree with Dragon, Seal (OH GOD YES), Armadillo (See Seal), and Chimp. There shouldn't be Fly or Butterfly because, well, you catch them.

Rabbits already are, but I agree with Dragon, Seal (OH GOD YES), Armadillo (See Seal), and Chimp. There shouldn't be Fly or Butterfly because, well, you catch them.

Rabbit: Oops.

Fly and Butterfly: Isn't Mickey Mouse's best friend the same species as his pet?

Back
Top Bottom