• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing Fanclub

I love your lyrics, your like gonna become a song writer or something, i know it. Oh and aslo, everyone thinks they dont get any games for a long time, well brawl hasnt come out here yet. So I gonna ask my dad to go buy me the game when he goes on a business trip.

Animal Crossing~~
I love one villager: That elephant girl. She's so similar to myself in a way. xD
Actually, the reason why I like her is because I like her seiyuu in the Animal Crossing movie. |D
And that video. It makes me laugh uncontrollabley. Please don't ask why. xDD

Why thank you, Glacedon. I'd rather be an actor though...

Movies or plays?

Anyway, Eclipse, I know her name, I just forget it...

I'll play right now. I have to de-weed anyway. -^.^-

EDIT: WUE, give me your Kabuki. NOW.

I never had a cat in my town.

Also, my DS hate AC:WW. It won't load it yet.

EDIT2: THERE we go.

The elephant's name is Margie. I like her.

Also, I now has a kitty. -^.^-

Last edited:
It seems pretty much like the Gamecube Version, Except with a little more from the Ds game, so its like they took both of the games and morphed them together.

Exactly what I thought. When I first saw it, where there was the bus in front of the gates, I thought it was a DS hack or something, then I saw that the graphics were better and that there were lower and higher areas and I put two and two together and... yeah.

^ Would like to, but can't, because my game is now just a PIECE OF CRAP...*cries*

I can't even play it ONCE without glitches.

I need a new game.

Join please?

I haven't played WW in ages, so my town is covered in weeds. And it's my brother's game, and he named the town *^@$# or something.

I want that game.

All my Towns are named with a space, than town, so only 3 words for my town name, like ...rat!!!!

Oh yeah. About the August 1st thing... I misread it, and that's something else. For us, it's out near the end of 2008. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom