• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia signups! [closed]

@Mawile
@tbh²
@Trebek
@Keldeo
@IndigoEmmy
@Seshas
@JackPK
@Vipera Magnifica
@kokorico
@RedneckPhoenix
@Mist1422
@M Plus 7
@Bluwiikoon

(e: added blu's name to the list! since I'm just gonna copy paste these for pings hehe)

Let's get ready to start for real now!
For everybody's information, Mewtini and rari_teh are gonna hydra under the account tbh^2 in this game. If anyone has concerns about that, feel free to PM me. If you wanted to play but didn't sign up/ I missed you, there are 2 more slots.

Night 0 will start tomorrow at 6 pm CDT. It'll last 24 hours, and the phases will be 48/24.

Last edited:

hey @Keldeo

wanna shadowhydra?!

(note: shadowhydra means Keldeo uses his own account and I don't actually make posts but maybe occasionally give him input in private which he may or may not communicate to the thread)

(or maybe just a real hydra so I can shitpost occasionally...........)

hey @sanderidge if you wanted to play maybe there's someone you could hydra with, too?!

sorry to everyone who wanted just a regular game lololol

Back
Top Bottom