• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

Yeah, I'd agree that Trebek's early memeing / not latching onto RSP felt subtly off / orthogonal to the thread, but liking his content posting outweighs that for me.

wait im smooth braining what does WIM mean
sorry, was jargony and mentally was just talking to keldeo lol. it's willpower/Wants It More
you learn something new every day!
Actually, Wim (not to be confused with popular text editor vim) is an abbreviation of Willem, the Dutch form of the given name William -

Oh also also

I kind of feel like when all the VTs in Snom Mafia were talking about the secret password club thing and I read the posts in question like three times and couldn't figure out at all what was being danced around
I'm really sorry, I'm trying. I'm going to have to be a dog with a bone for a bit here.

Let me think about another way to explain it.
Apology Reads: MP7 doesn't apologize to me if she's mafia and doesn't actually want me to understand...?!

Oh also also

I kind of feel like when all the VTs in Snom Mafia were talking about the secret password club thing and I read the posts in question like three times and couldn't figure out at all what was being danced around
I'm really sorry, I'm trying. I'm going to have to be a dog with a bone for a bit here.

Let me think about another way to explain it.
Apology Reads: MP7 doesn't apologize to me if she's mafia and doesn't actually want me to understand...?!
potentially? that might be a judgement only you can make tho 🤔 even if i do instinctively want to like it

Trebek, if you had to place a vote rn where would you put it / who‘re your suspicions? Feel free to point me to a reads post if I just haven’t gotten there yet

Actually I'm gonna take a bit of a breather for now, but I'm super wired so I'm prooobably gonna be able to finish catchup tonight!

Liked koko going into detail about the fruit vendor thing, seems good.

Trebek, if you had to place a vote rn where would you put it / who‘re your suspicions? Feel free to point me to a reads post if I just haven’t gotten there yet
hmmm

i think that all of the people i have devoted thought to/mentioned in my previous Thoughts post i have concluded i feel good about, in one capacity or another? so i think i need to go quickly check out people who i haven’t been paying as much attention to / people who haven’t posted as much to make a decision

will try to make a decision before i go to sleep tho :o

Mawile has (me) got any thoughts to add about recent events :O
(me) is like. Still thinking about the implications of softclaiming VT back in #249 + claiming power role in #599. It would make sense for wolf!Blu to maybe try and fish out that info (like if there are VTs/how many VTs) for mafia partners if they're discussing it in wolfchat, since posing it in the form of a joke + reference to past games seems like it could be in character for Blu. I was also throwing around the theory that Blu could have some power role (either mafia or town) related to night actions, and that the target needs to have a night action for Blu's to work on them, and Blu is trying to feel out how many VTs there are so he doesn't waste night actions? But that seems a bit implausible and kind of farfetched and i think that's just me trying to reach for an explanation that isnt really there?

Either way, I understand the confusion re:the fake mafia chat jokes earlier (due to also falling for something similar in TVT), but Blu admittedly seemed super nervous about it to the point of asking for a redo, which reads a little bit more wolfy to (me). [author's note, (me) lost my train of thought here and got distracted] so currently (me) is leaning towards w!blu and me would like to hear more because i love hearing from blu tbh

sooo that's most of my thoughts about Events, mostly focused around blu since that's where a lot of the discussion is

(me) also had some speculation earlier on the setup but doesn't wanna share those thoughts because powerrole speculation lol

hmm ok if i don’t vote now i’m gonna be waffly and never do it lel

i think for now i am going to avoid putting a vote on an inactive? like, obv pressure voting exists and stuff but i feel like i want to use this vote as more of a, like, indicator of where my thoughts are at regarding people who have been present

ok with that rambling out of the way

i feel like i’m getting weird vibe from Von Fu’s 651 and some of the discussion revolving around it? i’m just sorta struggling to figure out what the motivation for the post was in the universe where VF wants to keep voting blu, and it just reads sorta hedgey to me in a way that MP7 didnt when we were realtiming about blu

there’s some universe out there where #651 is setup for w!VF to backtrack after a v!blu misyeet, and while i don’t really know if that was/is the case, i’m still getting weird vibes about the whole situation that tired!me might not be fully able to explain

Back
Top Bottom