• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

it is LyLo. if from your pov the mechanics indicate that there is certain mafia within the healing ring, then vote there. this does not make any sense
-m

it is LyLo. if from your pov the mechanics indicate that there is certain mafia within the healing ring, then vote there. this does not make any sense
-m
gotta say i agree with this, especially now that koko’s role-claim is something that really shouldn’t be bothered by the existence of a potential mafia role blocker

-m
gotta say i agree with this, especially now that koko’s role-claim is something that really shouldn’t be bothered by the existence of a potential mafia role blocker
also, once town thinks they’ve figured out the scumteam the existence of a mafia role blocker does not matter, so like

-m
the other head said this earlier but, if mawile is indeed town (as i’m inclined to believe because there are no doc cc’s) and koko is indeed wolf, i really do not get why you’re chasing us when either way you could be down a townie

the only explanations that currently make sense from my pov are a) scum REALLY really don’t want to get roleblocked or b) they’d rather get rid of the talkative player

-m

probably because that isn’t the power koko’s worried about having blocked tbh tbh

-m
the other head said this earlier but, if mawile is indeed town (as i’m inclined to believe because there are no doc cc’s) and koko is indeed wolf, i really do not get why you’re chasing us when either way you could be down a townie

the only explanations that currently make sense from my pov are a) scum REALLY really don’t want to get roleblocked or b) they’d rather get rid of the talkative player

-m
this is what’s extra confusing for me, because like

w!koko literally doesn’t gain anything from pushing you over mawile if you are both town, because we are supposed to be in YOLO, unless there’s some weird bastard mechanic going on that we don’t know about

i kind of think it’s just (b) because e’s said e would settle for a mawile lynch but thinks we’re more dangerous or whatever

even though with koko’s claim revised this makes no sense

i kind of think it’s just (b) because e’s said e would settle for a mawile lynch but thinks we’re more dangerous or whatever

er, i meant to say (a) tbh.
or why not both,

yeah, and the distinction between (a) and (b) shouldn’t matter if we are in YOLO

my best guess is that w!koko set it up so that if it backfired and e got yeeted, it was done in such a way that would obfuscate the remaining members of the team? that’s assuming optimal play but it’s a possibility

if mawile is w/w with like, koko here, that would be a huge lol moment for me but i’m not there right now and don’t think i need to be
-m

if mawile is w/w with like, koko here, that would be a huge lol moment for me but i’m not there right now and don’t think i need to be
-m
yeah, not sure if that needs to happen today tbh

if it’s w/w then we get one today and figure it out from there?

but also if it’s w/w then that’s some 4d chess from the mafia for blatantly giving up the opportunity of YOLOing today

-m
yeah, not sure if that needs to happen today tbh

if it’s w/w then we get one today and figure it out from there?

but also if it’s w/w then that’s some 4d chess from the mafia for blatantly giving up the opportunity of YOLOing today
although, now that i think about it for longer than 4 seconds, this could also explain why koko is voting for tbh

i honestly just think mawile and koko never w/w
i’m kind of just putting it out there that it isn’t a possibility i’m considering right now
-m

Back
Top Bottom