• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

yeah i don’t want to get too much into lolsetupspec but the fact that there aren’t any competing doctors now does make me feel a little bit better about mawile?

mawile, koko, trebek, tbh, keldeif, RSP

mawile/koko/trebek
mawile/koko/tbh
mawile/koko/keldeif
mawile/koko/RSP
mawile/trebek/tbh
mawile/trebek/keldeif
mawile/trebek/RSP
mawile/tbh/keldeif
mawile/tbh/RSP
mawile/keldeif/RSP
koko/trebek/tbh
koko/trebek/keldeif
koko/trebek/RSP
koko/tbh/keldeif
koko/tbh/RSP
koko/keldeif/RSP
trebek/tbh/keldeif
trebek/tbh/RSP
trebek/keldeif/RSP
tbh/keldeif/RSP

ok that's kind of a lot time to narrow it down

it isn’t lolsetupspec to be like “there’s probably a doctor in the setup and also mawile isn’t counterclaimed” imo

removing mawile/koko worlds and koko/keldeif worlds:

mawile/trebek/tbh
mawile/trebek/keldeif
mawile/trebek/RSP
mawile/tbh/keldeif
mawile/tbh/RSP
mawile/keldeif/RSP
koko/trebek/tbh
koko/trebek/RSP
koko/tbh/RSP
trebek/tbh/keldeif
trebek/tbh/RSP
trebek/keldeif/RSP
tbh/keldeif/RSP

I don't think I want to rule out tbh/RSP off of n0 though I considered it for a second

it isn’t lolsetupspec to be like “there’s probably a doctor in the setup and also mawile isn’t counterclaimed” imo
yeah, you’re probably right. hmmmm

as far as scumteam i think i’m vibing with koko/mist/rsp at the moment? i think i’ve convinced myself away from you/koko scumtheater from the last time i mentioned it

what did you think of bbt’s post
i was sorta meh about it honestly? bbt is next in line on my scumteam i think but i also think that if that’s true they’re replacing one of rsp/mist

i like, very much don’t see a scumteam without koko rn

i was talking to trebek but i am curious about your thoughts too, i’m referring to their long claim/thoughts post tbh
-m

i was sorta meh about it honestly? bbt is next in line on my scumteam i think but i also think that if that’s true they’re replacing one of rsp/mist

understandable
i’m p sure bbt wolf. because he sounds exactly like he did in endgame cats, in that the post ... didn’t make sense and that thing about being surprised they didn’t eat the nk is incredibly ???

i am wondering why you still put rsp below bbt now, i do not personally think the d1 good vibes i got from bbt outweigh like. anything else anymore
-m

understandable
i’m p sure bbt wolf. because he sounds exactly like he did in endgame cats, in that the post ... didn’t make sense and that thing about being surprised they didn’t eat the nk is incredibly ???

i am wondering why you still put rsp below bbt now, i do not personally think the d1 good vibes i got from bbt outweigh like. anything else anymore
-m
gonna be honest i just sorta put rsp there bc they were in my previous PoE and i wanted a solid scumteam instead of something wishywashy

my first bbt-read was early this morning and i don’t think i fully internalized how i felt about it

pretty sure that after revision i land at koko/(2 of rsp/mist/bbt)

Back
Top Bottom