• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aqua Land (Text adventure-ish)

Re: Aqua Land

StH
Pokémon: Corphish (M), Gyarados (F), Dragonair (M), Panpour (M), Politoed (M), Poliwhirl (F), Wartortle (F), Feraligatr (M)
Items: Water Stone, Mystic Water, Burning Tickle Me Elmo, $4
Aqua Balls: 2

You see 2 Magikarp having sex.
Catch male or female?

StH
Pokémon: Corphish (M), Gyarados (F), Dragonair (M), Panpour (M), Politoed (M), Poliwhirl (F), Wartortle (F), Feraligatr (M), Magikarp (M)
Aqua Balls: 1

You see a male Squirtle peeing in a pond.

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F)
Items: Wave Incense, $2, Elmo plushie w/rifle
Aqua Balls: 4

You see a thief smuggling some Goldeen.

Stop thief with your Blastoise, stop the thief and get a Goldeen or let him be? (getting a Goldeen would count towards a capture)

Kill him with blastoise but leave the goldeen

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F)

You see a female Poliwrath hitting a rock.

StH
Pokémon: Corphish (M), Gyarados (F), Dragonair (M), Panpour (M), Politoed (M), Poliwhirl (F), Wartortle (F), Feraligatr (M), Magikarp (M)

You see some Dratini. Male or female?

StH

You see the entrance kid, admiring a stone. ''Wow, this is the first time I see an Eviolite around here''.

Added some new Pokémon.

StH

Azurill (M)

...And the RNG chose one.

RK-9

You see a female Poliwrath hitting a rock.

StH

You see some Dratini. Male or female?
taking wrath

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M)
Aqua Balls: 3

You see a male Poliwag wandering around with an Oran Berry.

StH

A male Squirtle with Black Glasses is scampering around.

Damn, RNG loves this place.

StH

Catch.

Pokémon: Corphish (M), Gyarados (F), Dragonair (M), Panpour (M), Politoed (M), Poliwhirl (F), Wartortle (F), Feraligatr (M), Magikarp (M), Squirtle (M)
Items: Water Stone, Mystic Water, Burning Tickle Me Elmo, $4, Black Glasses

Congratulations!

Will you end or keep going? An extra ball costs a dollar. The $4 will be used to pay the cost.
Current total: $14-$4=$10

RK-9
Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M)
Aqua Balls: 3

You see a male Poliwag wandering around with an Oran Berry.

StH

take berry

Back
Top Bottom