• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aqua Land (Text adventure-ish)

Re: Aqua Land

Pokémon: Corphish (M), Gyarados (F), Dragonair (M), Panpour (M), Politoed (M), Poliwhirl (F), Wartortle (F), Feraligatr (M), Magikarp (M), Squirtle (M)
Items: Water Stone, Mystic Water, Burning Tickle Me Elmo, $4, Black Glasses

Congratulations!

Will you end or keep going? An extra ball costs a dollar. The $4 will be used to pay the cost.
Current total: $14-$4=$10

I will stop for now.

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M)
Items: Wave Incense, $2, Elmo plushie w/rifle, Oran Berry
Aqua Balls: 3

You see a female Ducklett peeing in a pond.

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M)
Aqua Balls: 3

You see an angry Gyarados screaming at the Ducklett. Male btw.

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M), Gyarados (M)
Aqua Balls: 2

You see a female Corphish eating pond grass.

Alrighty then.

Pokémon: Blastoise (M), Frillish (M), Magikarp (M), Swanna (F), Totodile (M), Seaking (F), Poliwrath (M), Gyarados (M)

You see a male Psyduck bowing to a James Bond picture. You can keep the James Bond picture, catch the Psyduck or both.

what the hell is this random everything

ignore

I just RNG then I maybe add a random item.

You see a Golduck (F) doing the Macarena.

RANDOM AHOY.

Back
Top Bottom