• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Oh! Alright then, here you go!
prism-scale.png

Since Negrek will probably look at his, I won't bother posting it at the PRE or the Birthday Center.

Are these things a thing that I'm supposed to be seeing, and if so what do they do? Sorry if I'm being a huge derp about everything.

(In explanation: I was looking to see if Blazhy got my gift yet and if so what name she gave it. When I saw the "trainer?" button I clicked it.)

Last edited:
That would be a nooo. And how did you get there?

Never mind, let me see what's up with that.

Edit: Okay, that should no longer happen.

Edit: Annnnd I had to make those screenshots go away, sorry. I would appreciate if you kept them to yourself.

Last edited:
First I saw this, and after clicking on the trainer button I saw this.

(... I think my previous pictures got eaten somehow. I'll reupload them.)

Last edited:
They are the recipe for Negrek's secret salsa. No one can have them...

Also the battles list in our profiles, are they ever going to be used?

Would it ever be possible to get alerts for matches like we do with mafia?

They are the recipe for Negrek's secret salsa. No one can have them...

Also the battles list in our profiles, are they ever going to be used?

Would it ever be possible to get alerts for matches like we do with mafia?
They will be eventually, yeah. I've gone back and forth on whether to do battle notifications, but it seems kind of pointless given that you can just subscribe to your battle thread if you want alerts about when there's activity in it.

... Oops, sorry. Deleted again; I didn't see your edit.

I refreshed the page and can still see Blazhy's information.

They will be eventually, yeah. I've gone back and forth on whether to do battle notifications, but it seems kind of pointless given that you can just subscribe to your battle thread if you want alerts about when there's activity in it.

True, but you know how headers are, they eat away at you until you post, no matter how hard you try to ignore them.

Oh God that's scary D: My precious pixels nooo

Also I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but anyway: in the future, near or far, would there be any way to try to find a Pokemon you're trying to buy without having to scroll through every drop-down list?

... Oops, sorry. Deleted again; I didn't see your edit.

I refreshed the page and can still see Blazhy's information.
Yeah. Leave the page, don't go back, and especially don't touch any of the buttons. I disabled the link already, but it's probably going to take a few hours to actually fix the page.

True, but you know how headers are, they eat away at you until you post, no matter how hard you try to ignore them.
Oh, you mean you want battle notifications to show up as a header, like they do for Mafia games.

Oh God that's scary D: My precious pixels nooo

Also I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but anyway: in the future, near or far, would there be any way to try to find a Pokemon you're trying to buy without having to scroll through every drop-down list?
Yes! That is next on the list of things to do.

Oh, you mean you want battle notifications to show up as a header, like they do for Mafia games.

Yep, like maybe when the ref posts or something. It might be cool. Especially since I keep missing when it's my turn because I didn't bother like a lazy bum to look through all the battles.

Yep, like maybe when the ref posts or something. It might be cool. Especially since I keep missing when it's my turn because I didn't bother like a lazy bum to look through all the battles.
Maybe; I guess I could give people the option of having notifications show up like that if they wanted. For people who do a lot of ASB stuff they'd get really irritating, so I probably wouldn't have them on by default.

I also added a little stats page quite recently; let me know if there are any other statistics you'd be interested to see added to it.

Yeah. Leave the page, don't go back, and especially don't touch any of the buttons.

... Why is this the only thing that comes to my mind? I feel so silly.

Anyway, the stats page is pretty awesome! I like the idea of the mafia/ASB headers; sometimes I really need that sort of thing to pay attention. xD

Maybe; I guess I could give people the option of having notifications show up like that if they wanted. For people who do a lot of ASB stuff they'd get really irritating, so I probably wouldn't have them on by default.

I also added a little stats page quite recently; let me know if there are any other statistics you'd be interested to see added to it.

Cool.

Also that stat page is amazing...

Now excuse me I've got to go suck up to Kratos for some money....

Sexy stats page is sexy. As a minor aesthetic tweak, could you fix the table row of the "most happiness" so that the background is the same for both cells? It looks funny. :p

Back
Top Bottom