• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Backloggery

MentheLapin

Oh, Reflux, you're so big and strong!
Backloggery said:
"Play a lot of video games? If so, there's a good chance you've accumulated a backlog over the years. Sure, you've been meaning to go back and play them but it seems like there's always something getting in the way. Work? School? Family? Even those pesky new games that keep coming out before you've finished the last one. How are you supposed to keep up? Never mind trying to get through the old ones in your backlog!

What you need is a little motivation. What gamer doesn't like to look over their stats and celebrate the milestones as they progress toward a goal? That's where we come in. We'll keep track of everything for you so you'll know what you've done and what still needs your attention. Inputting your games is quick and easy. No slow, endless lists to search through. Just type it in and go!

You just might discover a lot of great games that were swept aside long ago. And best of all, you already own them!"

Backloggery is, as the description supplied by the site itself suggests, a website that helps you clear your backlog of unfinished games and keep a record of your collection. It's pretty handy. It also has a feature called the Multitap which allows you to keep a network of people you know and the games that they're playing.

I've seen a few forumgoers on Backloggery, so I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread to find others to add to your Multitap.

(I'm FlyingMintBunny on the site, by the way.)

Last edited:
...Why have I not heard of this before?! This is gonna be pretty useful for me, brb making an account

I've been using it for awhile now. Alvyren, of course. Also appears in my signature half the time.

oh god if I use this thing I will just get so guilty. I have ~5 platforms worth of backlog. I need to stop buying bargain used games. ;_;

Made an account a few weeks ago but haven't actually added anything yet because I have other obligations to clear out before I can even think about tearing into my game backlog ._. Since it gives you that nice shiny "fewer than five games backlogged" medal thing even when you haven't actually added any games yet, I think I'll just leave it alone and keep the shiny until I'm ready to start, ja?

Name's Phoenixsong if you really want to add me while I'm inactive, though.

Back
Top Bottom