• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bananahammock! The official Scrubs club~

Dr. Cox's [Scrubs] Trivia

OK. Here's how it's going to work. You will not be scored on how many you get right but the set point values. Some questions WILL be harder than others, and some will be easier. PM me with your answer. So, without further adieu, Here are the first questions:

1. What does J.D. stand for?(2 points)
2. Dr. Cox's short first name is Perry. What is that short for?(4 points)
3. How many years has Ted worked for Sacred Heart Hospital?(3 points)
4. What is the Janitor's 1st name?(3 points)
5. How many seasons have there been so far?(1 point)
6. What is the song played at the end of the episode "My Own Personal Jesus" when Turk was running to save the pregnant girl?(5 points)
7. What is Turk's first name?(3 points)
8. Where does Dr. Kelso live when his wife kicks him out?(2 points)
9. What is Dr. Kelso's wife's name?(2 points)

This is out of 25 points and all responses should be submitted by 10/19/08

Those who have PMed me their answer:

Last edited:
...I'd like that. Granted, we'd either have to start making up diseases or constantly consult some sort of medical wiki, but it's certainly possible.

"There was a form. A FORM." Jordan said, shaking her head.
"Ya wanna know something, Princess Buttercup? Just go with it, or I'll show you
violence!" She raised her metal bat heavily.

Translation:Well, you gotta be someone...Okay, fine, I'ts your pick..
Oh,and, *crack*

Back
Top Bottom