• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bananahammock! The official Scrubs club~

;;Rambles on about weird childhood;;

Yeah so one time my brother and I were at a barbecue. And like, mom was making these hotdogs. But we thought they were dingdangsticks, like my brother's. So we tried to take the dingdangsticks and free them into the wild. Mom got really mad about that. She locked me in my room for three days and told me I'd never see an actual dingdangstick because I was too fat!

;;Continues insane rambling about crazy childhood, has awkward sexual tension with J.A;;

It's Beardfacé, Dammit!
Besides, I'll be Kelso! I'll just laugh hysterically when people mention me, until I come back into the show as I obviously will...

Well, that means you have to have a whipping boy...Someone find a minor scrubs fan and convince them to be Ted. *Daydreams about Auditions for Ted, with several board members giving their sad sigh*

I have an Idea. Let's have a trivia contest! I can arrange for trophy's to be made for 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Waddaya think?

I wanna do it.
Lesse, if it's about the show, no problem.
As for the actors...*runs to scrubs wikia*
Oh yeah, have any of you ever cross Pokemon with Scrubs?
My Scrubs obsession hath cuzed me to do this:
J.D. the Wartortle
Elliot the Mudkip
Turk the Ponyta
Janitor the...Rival XD
Dr.Cox the Primeape
Carla the Buneary
Eeeep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom