• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bill's Teleporter

K I'm kinda confused but uh I'll try and get this straight anyway.

I know Negrek has a record of my Sneasel, because he was in the last round of the Grand Festival and she reposted all those appeals. Since I was eliminated from the Festival before it came back, but it has come back and is continuing, do I get him back automatically or do I have to teleport him over? (I was stupid and wasted money recreating my Abra but I can live with that. :<)

Also, can anyone vouch for my Aerodactyl, Skip/Scarab? He never did get used in battle, but he did get almost used (as Scarab) in a battle that was a mistake on the ref's part and never got started.

Shadowater, I believe you can vouch for Razor, my Cyndaquil?

I can. Razor was the one you used in a post-apocalyptic wasteland with the four horsemen, correct?

Sadly, all copies of the logs went with my comp D: So I can't help out in the case of the signature move

Negrek says she can vouch for my female Treecko, Rellian, from when she e-reffed a battle between said Treecko and Chiropter's Roselia. Or, alternatively, Chiropter could vouch for it, if he remembers. Either way, I'd like to get my Treecko back.

Negrek says she can vouch for my female Treecko, Rellian, from when she e-reffed a battle between said Treecko and Chiropter's Roselia. Or, alternatively, Chiropter could vouch for it, if he remembers. Either way, I'd like to get my Treecko back.

Yup, I can vouch for her. I was totally winning that one.

OH uh I think Kusari remembers and can vouch for my Handy and Diamond, my, at the time of the battle, Ambipom and Metang from my battle with Whivit, yes? D:

Walker

2v2 Double Battle
DQ: One Week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: Direct healing, Attract, OHKO's
Arena: The fiery pits of hell

The air is unbearably hot, and it's impossible to even see through because of the thick, heavy smoke. The hard, rock ground also emanates heat. The ground is uneven and hard to walk on, along with the fact that there are pools and rivulets of lava all over the place. Although nobody can see it, this area does indeed have a ceiling; sharp-tipped stalactites threateningly point down at the Pokémon.

Whivit [OO]
medicham
[Sadhu] Medicham (M) Pure Power
+ Hypnosis
Health: 81%
Energy: 85%
High Jump Kick @Diamond / Calm Mind / Chill ~ High Jump Kick @Diamond / Calm Mind / Chill / Facade @Diamond / Fire Punch @Diamond ~ High Jump Kick @Diamond / Calm Mind / Chill / Facade @Diamond / Fire Punch @Diamond
Status: “I’m going to kill you… I’ll shatter your body with my bare fists!”
Attack +2, Speed -1
Confused (severe), Burned (mild), Paralysed (severe)

pkfrlgsh078.png
@ Rampart Badge (+2 Def)
[Ayizan] Rapidash (F) Levitate <Signature Move: Swift Silence>
Fire/Ghost
+ Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray
- Tail Whip, Growl
Health: 62%
Energy: 47%
Chill / Flamethrower @Diamond / Double Kick @Handy / Agility / Hypnosis @Diamond ~ Chill / Flamethrower @Diamond / Double Kick @Handy / Agility / Hypnosis @Diamond ~ Chill / Flamethrower @Diamond / Double Kick @Handy / Agility / Hypnosis @Diamond
Defence +2, Speed +1

Walker [OO]
ambipom @ $2
[Handy] Ambipom (M) Pickup
Health: 51%
Energy: 71%
Chill ~ Shock Wave / hit Diamond / Sleep Talk ~ Shock Wave / hit Diamond / Sleep Talk
Special Attack +2
Asleep

metang
[Diamond] Metang (X) Clear Body
Health: 72%
Energy: 57%
Agility ~ Calm Mind ~ Calm Mind
Speed +2

...okay I think I'll wait a bit to pick those two up, having realized how much it'll cost. D:

haven't been here in a while

well anyway have a link.

[Hyper] Furret (F)
Type: Normal/Electric
Ability: Static
+ Thunder Wave, Discharge

:[ shame that so few of the threads are there

$4.

Free reclaim of my old

[Don Quixote] Arcanine (M) <Flash Fire>

and

[Shizuka] Rhydon (F) <Rock Head>

Shizuka isn't mentioned in the post but yeah, the contest is over and she was in it and lalalala.

... I was the ref for surskitty vs Sireafi with the ditto vs vespiquen. << If they're interested in it, I can write up the next round (as I don't have the previous one but I have the information I need to write the current round, found after a bit of searching. *cough*). From memory I know that the fire-type ditto existed, but surskitty changed the pokemon to a normal ditto before the battle got started and I only have a record of Myoto.

moon-panther's riolu (and FMC's glaceon) can be found here:

If they're interested, I have Whivit's haunter and Grass King's venusaur on record. Whivit's medicham and rapidash, Walker's ambipom and metang, Super Bro's sneasel, Crystallic Shadow's magnemite, surskitty's ditto, Sireafi's vespiquen, Finneus's natu, and mmmyes.'s sandshrew can be brought in with their battles if they show interest in restarting them.

Records for me medicham, rapidash and haunter please.

Also, if they're still around and interested, I have records for Flora of Ashes' pachirisu and Castform's abra - as well as Gew's raichu, if it didn't get it yet. And Walker's gligar.

Back
Top Bottom