• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blade here.

Soon, the Blade's could recruit more Blade's, taking up all the blade realated names, and come after us all at TCoN. Then, we are all screwed, cuz they'll come after the one's who shout 'Blade!'

...D:

Oh my God. That's... a scary vision in my head.
*shouts all over the Internet* BLADE~

Soon, the Blade's could recruit more Blade's, taking up all the blade realated names, and come after us all at TCoN. Then, we are all screwed, cuz they'll come after the one's who shout 'Blade!'

Blade, we should totally do that! Revenge!

Also, about calling me Blade2, there's no problem with me XD. NBlade could also work, as on "New Blade" I don't really mind, I can put something in my signature like "Refer to me as (something)"

Yes... I've already recruited Dao, the chinese Blade; Katana, the japanese Blade; Sword, the welsh Blade; and Dagger, the mini Blade.

WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!

(not really.)

I KNEW IT!!!

THE BLADE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED!!! D: WE'RE ALL SCREWED NOW!!!

*runs and hides somewhere Blade(x2) doesn't know*

Back
Top Bottom