• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Braces Off! ...and other assorted stuff.

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
Yeah! My gums are a bit swollen, but it is nice to have them off. Now I have a fixed retainer on the bottom front teeth, which means I have a bit of wire stuck on them by two large globs of glue, but eh. It isn't a big deal.

Also got my high school ring ordered today, since I missed out when they were doing the orders at school.

Finally, I recently entered an art contest at the Brawl in the Family forums. I decided to enter the smilies contest, and two of mine won! ...Well, only 3 people actually entered, but hey, I still won. And they were added to the forum's set of smilies, so that's nice.

14e9eti.png
and
15naoap.png

Back
Top Bottom